Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

I went to the local UPS shipping store. They gave me a printout showing who the package went to with the tracking number. I sent it to them by the virtual assistant. Just go email saying my money was being refunded.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I am in the process of disputing & it’s listed as delivered. Ya, stickers not the actual product I purchased. During Covid you think PayPal would be more careful with customers money! We can’t leave here in mi so online is it.
Login to Me Too

Shy12
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will not do anything! Fastest way to get your money back is to go through you bank. I did it with chase and the transaction was reversed! Call your bank, people! File a claim there. You will have a better luck doing that.
Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

I bank with Chase as well so I will try that. I used my ATM card not a credit card so I wasn't sure that it would be treated the same.

Login to Me Too

Shy12
Contributor
Contributor
I used my debit as well. They aready have usfitwear.com on their list as fraudulent.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

My answer to you i deal with your credit card company and not PayPal. I had to do the same thing when nothing was done, even providing proof that I was not the recipient of the bogus tracking number this USFITWEAR provided to PayPal. My credit card company took care of this and refunded my money. The absolute craziness of this is that USFITWEAR still has an operational bogus website, and get this PayPal is still on their site as the only payment method. Amazing that this scammer is still doing business.

Login to Me Too

bkdade2005
Contributor
Contributor

I've been fighting with them for almost a MONTH!  So first I opened the case as not receiving disinfectant wipes.  next the jerk sends me this little 3inch roll  of tissue... now I might have to go to the expense of returning it to him!   It's ridiculous!  Scammers... they come with a new thing EVERY week!  Its this kind of process that enables SCAMMERS - DOESN'T PAYPAL GET THAT!  

Login to Me Too

Devimouse
Contributor
Contributor

Unbelievable. Well, if you do end up with a way to actually communicate with the seller, in a strange twist of fate I happen to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and have some very choice things I'd like to convey to them...

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

I just contacted PayPal about this problem. The reply said I should hear back by late June. How long did you wait before you heard from them about getting your money back?

Login to Me Too

bkdade2005
Contributor
Contributor

OH NO, I haven't got my money back!  the company sent some chinese address that the post office doesn't even acknowlege, so they sent another message to the scammers to correct the address.... and gave the scammer ANOTHER 3day to supply an address... and then I have to send it to CHINA!!!  have any idea what that bill is like?  it cost almost half the value of the total disputed to send something to china with a tracking number!  so you get RIPPED OFF BOTH WAYS!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.