USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

henryhampton

Same for me.. I just got a package in the mail via USPS with a golf pencil in it from <removed>.. I looked up that address and found this thread.. Have the dispute going with Paypal right now to close out by May 26th.. Went to the Credit card to cancel and was told to have proof that you attempted to tell the merchant the goods was not what was purchased.. Since this is happening via the USPS I would think that its a federal offense now as well. What really sucks is that this scammer along with many others just figures that people will forget about it and move on rather than dealing with the hassle. 

Login to Me Too

Bumblebee93

I also received a golf pencil today... PayPal refuses to help. I’ve contacted Discover and they’re going to refund me and handle PayPal themselves.

Login to Me Too

dv007
Contributor
Contributor

the item I bought it was a gym bench plus weights how you can explain the tracking number its only 0.70lbs and also on your mail says merchant sent this...May 10, 2020, Sent by UPS.... when you look this tracking number does not much any of the records indicated by the merchant its fraud I want my money back Im filing a suit case this im not the only one you can check about this usfitwear and its fake you pay pal are not protecting the customers

Login to Me Too

alaphilippe
Contributor
Contributor

When I first came to this site, May 2, there were 2 pages. Now there are 50. Message Us is a joke. I've been waiting 30 hours and can't get any contact. I got the info they said I needed from UPS. My package was delivered to a house on the north side of town and I live in center of town. I think they want us to give up. NO IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Login to Me Too

chaitlin
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a tennis net on this website and am having the same problems as others on this forum. I never received the item or any sort of confirmation, I wrote to the email on their website and never got a response, and when I login to their site it still says order processing... I filed a dispute with Paypal and only then did I get a tracking number for something delivered just a few days ago. When I asked my mother if she received anything she told me she got an envelope with one page of smiley face stickers on it... a slap in the face. The tracking number Paypal provided is the same as on the envelope with stickers. I feel like I was taken advantage of by the fake seller and by Paypal for allowing somebody to steal from this many people. I filed complaints on all of the websites and agencies listed in these threads. Ugh!

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same packet of smiley faces, dropshipped from California. At the suggestion of someone in this "community", I direct messaged Paypal and just got an email from my credit card company that I got my money back. Am now going to drop my Paypal account. They have no intention as far as I can tell of ending this scam. Good luck to you!

Login to Me Too

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my money back. Finally. Leaving PayPal for good. Took way to long. My item was supposed to ship to my P.O. Box. Well the shipping label confirmation said it was left at the front door. P.O. Boxes don’t have front doors. PayPal finally figured it out. Still won’t do business with them ever again after this fiasco.
Login to Me Too

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor

Email me. <removed> if anyone needs help I can try. It took me almost 3 weeks but finally got my money back.

Login to Me Too

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor
Billydavis_02
Login to Me Too

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor
@hotmail
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.