USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Sweetpea1171
I bought a pool ladder. Only option to pay was PayPal. After transaction, no confirmation email nothing. Opened a dispute. Was closed in there favor because they provided tracking and that it was delivered. I received a small package in the mail opened it and it contained a page of stickers. I was suspicious so I took pics come to find out that was the tracking number and package they provided PayPal. I've been working on getting through to PayPal for two days with the pics. They answered and reopened the dispute with didn't receive the right merchandise. Now seller has to June 22 to respond. Hopefully it goes in my favor this time and I get a refund
Login to Me Too

Mrsfireman
Contributor
Contributor
How do you prove the tracking number was bogus? Ups had a legit number but no delivery was ever made
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know, but would think UPS has a fraud department. Maybe go to your nearest UPS distribution center or store and speak with a manager. Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

tmnicholson0105
Contributor
Contributor
How, did you get the information. UPS won't give me proof that it was shipped to a different address
Login to Me Too

AveryCase
Contributor
Contributor

You have to get transferred to a supervisor at UPS. There is an issue because there is someone else's address and name associated with the tracking number and they don't want to give it out.

For me I had to convince the supervisor but he sent it to me.  I told him I would settle for an email indicating that tracking number was not associated with me but in the end got the doc that showed a diff address.  Within hours PayPal reversed the decision, ruled in my favor and I got the refund today on my cc.  It's not for the faint of heart, but keep going and be patient and polite all the way.  It worked for me.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

cdesanto
Contributor
Contributor

How did you even get Paypal to respond? I have messaged multiple times and provided all the needed proof. I can not reach Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute, first. Got an automated reply. Then I direct messaged through Twitter @Paypal, and actually got  conversation with a real live person(s).

Then I got an email saying they had resolved the disputed claim in my favor. Still haven't seen the credit to may card, but I have my fingers crossed... Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

KrisD1
Contributor
Contributor
I have good news, after a month of trying to prove that USFITWEAR is a scam, PayPal finally refunded me the money. I went to messages in PAYPAL and used the chat. It is a pain because they don’t respond right away and when they do it is hard to catch them live, but they did get back to me with each message eventually (within 12-24 hours) 1. I told them it was a scam 2. USFITWEAR gave them a tracking number for a package delivered to my city 2. I emailed UPS to ask them to verify the tracking number was not related to me or my address (it took a long time for UPS to reply—maybe even a week). They will not tell you where the package was delivered to due to privacy—PAYPAL said they needed that info. But that is not true. 3. I uploaded a screenshot of the UPS reply to PAYPAL within the chat section-PAYPAL said I needed to use a special form but UPS would not do that so eventually PAYPAL was ok with a screen shot. (Prior to UPS getting back to me PAYPAL had already told me all they needed was a screen shot) 4. I kept communicating with PAYPAL every day and would not give up. It was frustrating, but I was also having my credit card work on it and told them PAYPAL was not helping so I felt like my credit card was actually on my side. 5. I told PAYPAL to look up the company, look at the class action lawsuit being formed against them, I also said put my case through to a supervisor. Finally after probably more than 100 messages they gave in and refunded me. Then I just cancelled the investigation with my credit card. This was such a frustrating experience. Don’t give up. Keep messaging them until they do what is right. PAYPAL should put a warning up and not allow their customers to purchase items from USFITWEAR. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Gmann457
New Community Member

I have absolutely NO Luck and charges are on my account - no response at all

Login to Me Too

Arrongodat
Contributor
Contributor
Fraud.....fake email, address. Scam. Filed dispute with PayPal and Credit Card company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.