Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem with Tenle Network Technology Ltd. Wrong product, return sent back, PayPal denied refund. Company is a fraud. Dozens of fake companies running ads on Facebook non-stop.

Login to Me Too

wThompson
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing with xi an demaoyuntian E commerce co.ltd, fraud website, sent product nothing like what was ordered. PayPal has done nothing, except contact seller and must ship product back to China at my expense. PayPal needs to pay for this.
Login to Me Too

bkdade2005
Contributor
Contributor

yeap!  SAME COMPANY I AM DEALING WITH! and SAME response from PAYPAL!  dispute the charge with your bank!  

Login to Me Too

jasonzszq
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Looks like they have a lot of scam websites, check this one, I am one of the victims: 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Another-Case-of-Seller-Fraud/m-p/222710...

I hope this brings Paypal's attention.

Login to Me Too

Zoey3
Contributor
Contributor

I have an open dispute against xi an demaoyuntian E commerce co.ltd, My resolution date keeps getting pushed out later and later. Still waiting. I have been waiting for a representative on chat for 3 hours today, still waiting. If you have to wait hours and hours for a chat response, the auto log out should be disabled. Anyone else agree?

Login to Me Too

wThompson
Contributor
Contributor
I waited for 6 hours last Thursday. Did you get scammed over toilet paper?
Login to Me Too

Zoey3
Contributor
Contributor

yes and I feel kind of stupid, but I am more mad than anything else. Thought I could count on PayPal, guess not. I can't read or write this address

Return shipping address

you? Also anyone who has sent back at their expense seems to be out that money as well. I didn't get even close to what I ordered, I am not paying return shipping on this crap. never mind on the chinese return address, it doesn't allow me to post that on here. Go figure.

Login to Me Too

bkdade2005
Contributor
Contributor

I had ordered disinfectant wipes and they SENT TISSUE!  

Login to Me Too

mccmd
Contributor
Contributor

I also have an open dispute against the same company XI'AN DEMAOYUNTIAN E-COMMERCE CO.,LTD....yep it looks like they got us on toilet paper.  I ordered COTTONELLE Flushable Wipes, and got a roll of Chinese toilet paper.    It's funny except it's not, because it is massive fraud and Paypal needs to own up.  We will see what happens. M

Login to Me Too

Oldlola16
Contributor
Contributor
After reopening and disputing my case with PayPal twice, they have finally closed my case for the last time and IN MY FAVOR! I am finally getting my money refunded.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.