Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Prrdue
Contributor
Contributor

this is exactly what I was told.  UPS could tell me that it was not delivered to my address and it was shipped by Amazon but nothing more.  They said I needed to try and contact Amazon or have PayPal call UPS to confirm it was not delivered to my address.  So back at square one because PayPal needs proof it was not delivered to me and I can't figure out how to provide proof.

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal isn’t rising to the occasion to help thousands of people who were victims of internet crime. I’ve made several attempts to talk with PayPal, the FBI, the BBB, and local authorities since this fictitious company is using my home address as their head quarters. I’m going to get to the bottom of this on y’alls behalf as PayPal isn’t refunding your money. Here’s why too: <removed> We will have to come together on this but I’m willing to do the work!

Login to Me Too

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor
I have had this problem and it’s being a hassle. I’m not sure what to do next I just want my money back and PayPal is not being helpful.
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> Here’s my last video on the whole ordeal. I’m working on getting someone on the phone from PayPal. I’ve had many discussion with them.

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

@Jennyhopemarlow This is my most recent chat with a PP rep: (from Friday, May 14th)

Ellen Mae  5:09 PM

Thank you for using PayPal Messaging! My name is Ellen and I'm here to make sure you have the best experience with us. I'm reviewing your previous messages so I can easily resolve your concerns. I appreciate your patience.

D*** Smith 5:09 PM

Hi Ellen. Regarding Transaction ID: 9**********
I'm pulling my hair out on this one! I have not received ANY item, I can't get a hold of the seller.

Ellen Mae  5:10 PM

Please allow me 2-3 minutes to check it.

D*** Smith  5:11 PM

My disputes have been denied because they finally put a tracking # in. BUT when I contacted UPS, that shipment was from Amazon.com and delivered to a different recipient at a different address.

Ellen Mae  5:14 PM

We will be sending you an email within 3-5 days from. We will escalate this.

D*** Smith  5:15 PM

Thank you. I'm beyond frustrated with this whole thing. I KNOW these people are a scam and have taken money from other innocent people.
I appreciate any help you can give. It's so hard to work through it with things the way they are! 🙂

Ellen Mae  5:16 PM

I really understand you D*** that's why I made a follow. Please be reminded it could take 3-5 days.

**Monday, 5/18 early morning with no email as of yet. I give them until the morning of 5/20, then the **** hits the fan with this angered customer. 
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I just received an email from Paypal and they said that my claim was settled in my favor and I would receive a refund ($63.99).  Someone mentioned Direct Messaging them through Twitter helped them get things expedited, so I tried that. Not sure if that's what did the trick, but I think it helped. Good luck. I feel sorry for all those that have been cheated and all those who will continue to be scammed.  Paypal needs to take ACTION.

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
If you look on this thread there’s a link to a video I did on YouTube and you can dispute it and file a report with www.ic3.gov the fbi internet crime division. Print that and even file a police report if you have to and take that to your financial institution. But dispute it with your bank.
Login to Me Too

Bearbrown
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me as well and overdraft my bank account! I just want my money back but it doesn't look like that's going to happen! Will never shop online again.
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve posted some YouTube videos on this but please file a report with www.ic3.gov it’s the FBI division for internet crime and contact your bank. Take any documentation with you or give it to them. This is a fraudulent company so dispute that and hopefully you’ll get your money back. They used my address as their business website. I pray you get things sorted out. I’m so sorry.
Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.