Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

redninjas101
Contributor
Contributor

I called UPS at [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  On the first call which I did record, the rep would not give any information as to which address the package was sent to and would not say whose name was on the package.  I called back and told the rep, you don't have to tell me which address or name was on the package, what I need from you is something on your letterhead stating that the package was not addressed to or delivered to me.  Within 30 minutes I had the letter. If you can't get that far, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Login to Me Too

redninjas101
Contributor
Contributor

I called UPS at&nbs[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp; On the first call which I did record, the rep would not give any information as to which address the package was sent to and would not say whose name was on the package.  I called back and told the rep, you don't have to tell me which address or name was on the package, what I need from you is something on your letterhead stating that the package was not addressed to or delivered to me.  Within 30 minutes I had the letter. If you can't get that far, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by this "company":  https://www.usfitwear.com/

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago, my Paypal account was immediately billed, the order was listed as "processing", still is, and they have never shipped it.

They will not respond to emails, and they do not answer their phone, it is always a busy signal[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  I have called it over 20 times.

I've opened a claim with Paypal to refund my money, and am still awaiting resolution. IF I do not get a refund, I will cancel my Paypal account.

I do not understand how this obviously fraudulent website can continue to exist and scam people. Why have they not been "taken down"?  From now on, my only online purchases will be Amazon, Walmart and other stores with "brick and mortar" retail, and, with some reservations, ebay.

Login to Me Too

dworsborn
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like they are now using Santish.com as a new website.  BEWARE

Login to Me Too

Happy5789
Contributor
Contributor
Scam! Ordered a bike, never came. Filed a claim with PayPal and then a tracking number appeared. Today I received a single sheet of stickers with this tracking number
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for letting me know/

Login to Me Too

SuperMad
New Community Member
I ordered a bike as well and as soon as I reported the fraud, PayPal said there was a tracking number. Then I was told UPS delivered something to me, except they didn't. My claim was denied. I'm so passed that they keep getting away with scamming people and PayPal just lets them. I told them the address and phone number were fake, the website was fraudulent and they still didn't care. Oh and the seller, excuse me, scammer responds to PayPal, but when I email them, they never respond. Explain that.
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry to hear that you were scammed, too.  I have stopped using Paypal until I get a refund, and if they refuse to reimburse me for my loss, I will cancel my account. 

Login to Me Too

Weaverschmitz
New Community Member
I was also scammed for $73 for fitness items. I called the company and got a busy signal. They never responded to my cancellation email and sent me a bad tracking number. I called my bank and disputed the transaction. Why would PayPal allow this vendor in their system when so many of their customers were scammed by them? I will file a report with PayPal as well based on your comments.
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, I was shocked to see how many complaints Paypal already had with this scam outfit, and yet they have not severed business ties with them. Obviously Paypal is not doing their job, or they just don't care, or both.  Thanks for letting me know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.