Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

sunshine143
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL KNOWS THIS IS A SCAM-THEY ARE ALLOWING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY TO OCCUR AND THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. WE CAN START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST PAYPAL BECAUSE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE MONEY IS NOT BEING GIVEN BACK. THIS SHOULD BE A SIMPLE CUT AND DRY REFUND. GETTING A HOLD OF A REAL PERSON IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE AND THESE DISPUTES ARE NOT GETTING RESOLVED.

LAWSUIT FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH THIS SCAM. THEY ARE EMBEZZLING MONEY TO CHINA BY ALLOWING THIS SCAM TO OCCUR! THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SPEAK UP MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR MONEY BACK

RESPOND WITH A SIGNATURE SO WE CAN PRESENT IT TO A LAWYER AND GET THE PROCESS STARTED

Login to Me Too

Oldlola16
Contributor
Contributor
I have fought with this same issue for the couple weeks now! PayPal just reopened my case!
Login to Me Too

Mo132
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal knows this is a spam website and not doing anything. They denied my case because this website guys attached a fake UPS tracking which says the package was delivered.

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

EXACTLY what happened to me. All he had to do was prove he sent something to you. PayPal doesn't care if it isn't what you ordered.

Login to Me Too

AveryCase
Contributor
Contributor

He appears to be tweaking his scam system.  I was an earlier transaction (one that was given a tracking number of a package from someone in my town).  I was able to successfully dispute it because I had proof the tracking number was not associated with me.  So I guess now the scammer is actually mailing something so you can't fight it that way.  Unbelievable!

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

This is the same thing I am going through now. I’ve given PayPal information about the so called tracking number. Informed them it wasn’t sent to to my name, address nor from their website.

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

I am doing an appeal. Waiting for UPS to send me proof that the package wasn’t mine. As soon as I get that, I’ll send it to PayPal in order to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

katdog
Contributor
Contributor
I have already sent proof to PayPal from UPS on the tracking number and they don’t care they closed my dispute would not even look at it any further I even faxed the information to them from UPS letting them know I was scammed and PayPal does not care
Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

When you sent them proof, were you appealing your case?

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

When you sent them verification from UPS, were you filing an appeal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.