Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

TheRadar
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me April 29th. They provided a tracking number for a UPS item that stated it was successfully delivered. Not only did UPS inform me that that particular tracking number was not for my address, but it was also not addressed under my name. Countless emails went unanswered and all phones calls went to a busy line. Now I await the PayPal dispute 30 day process.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Good for u!! I'm on day 2 of this. Now did u order off usfitwear.com but it showed up something else on your charge? We're getting closer n closer. I received 2 calls today from higher above. We need everyone to contact feds and BBB. They need as many cases as they can reported not threw PP who isn't helping either.
Login to Me Too

Shy12
Contributor
Contributor
I already got a message from paypal as well. They’re not refunding my money. It’s a shame. I did look at their address and i was wondering why it was a home address. Hope you get that fixed too. Im sorry.
Login to Me Too

Perezjojo1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes PayPal also said by package was delivered and I received a tracking number which I tracked and attract to the town I live in but not my address and not my last name but watch out for dates because PayPal is denying my money back but they messed up because I placed my order through us fitwear on May 30th of 2020 but the tracking information states that they shipped the package out on May 29th of 2020 therefore you know it's a fake tracking number so I sent all this information to PayPal and I should get my money refunded at this point

Login to Me Too

Skamm
Contributor
Contributor
USFITWEAR IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEm . DON'T EXPECT PAYPAL TO DO ANYTHING. About except keep your money. Provided all documents they wanted and still denied the claim I am cancelling pay pal once I get my money back!!!
Login to Me Too

Shy12
Contributor
Contributor
Made an order almost a week ago and found out the site is a scam... 😕 i had a funny feeling about it after i never got any confirmation at all. Anyone heard from oaypal yet?
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I’ve been reading through this thread and my wife @Jennyhopemarlow and I had this company, Usfitwear, use our personal address as their business address. My wife contacted every entity of law enforcement. She’s spent countless hours trying to respond to people, guide people in ways to get their money back, and get this mess figured out. One thing that would be if huge help is the email addresses that your PayPal payments went to (to purchase the bogus item you didn’t receive). Send @Jennyhopemarlow a message if you can provide email an email address of the scammer you sent money to. Waiting on the FBI to make a move....we let’s just say my hair has grown since the FBI was first alerted about it. We didn’t get scammed out of money, but got scammed by Usfitwear using OUR PERSONAL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS on their site. @Jennyhopemarlow has turned over many stones related to this bogus company and PayPals lack of attention to it. Let’s try another stone by getting those email (not your personal) addresses to her @Jennyhopemarlow.
Login to Me Too

Shy12
Contributor
Contributor

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor

@Jennyhopemarlow I don't know how to get you the email address they used for PayPal. This wont let me post it on here. I'll try to break it down and see if it allows that.<removed>

Login to Me Too

-Ob-
Contributor
Contributor

I too got scammed. A few things that may be helpful. 1) Usfitwear's site allows you to access your account profile in order to Screenshot what you "ordered" and also see exactly when and who PayPal sent money to. In my case it is to <removed>) Also consider filing a fraud report with the Federal Trade Commission 3) Check out this website if anyone is considering litigation against PayPal, <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.