Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor
Did you make it anywhere with this? I called ups and they said he tracking number was bogus for me
Login to Me Too

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
Speak to a supervisor, they can give you documentation that the pkg was not delivered to you address. The use thechat/messenger to appeal your denied dispute, with documentation a supervisor will get you a refund. Be patient and persistent and be prepared to tell exactly what happened over and over again.
Login to Me Too

LSanders1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. same issue here. Were you able to get a refund? 

This is ridiculous!! 

Login to Me Too

Janicedoller
Contributor
Contributor
Did UPS help? I also was scammed by usfitwear with a fake tracking number and tried everything with PayPal but they closed the case siding with seller.
Login to Me Too

Jmsumd
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, If you realize you’ve been scammed after you order but before the fake tracking number is issued, watch your mail. We received a suspicious envelope of stickers that looked like they were from someone in China in the mail with a USPS tracking number. My husband thought we should take a picture of the item since many of you posted that this seller provided a false tracking number. Sure enough after 15 emails to PayPal they closed my case today stating they received a tracking number. I matched the tracking number to the little package of stickers we received - we had ordered a bike. So now I have a pack of $86.99 stickers and PayPal thinks the case is closed. I’ll be dealing with AMEX, forget PayPal - they suck!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

nina1904
Contributor
Contributor

When I called UPS about the fake tracking number USFITWEAR provided me, they said they could not provide me with any documentation to show PayPal because the address and addressee information is personally identifying and I'm not that person.

Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor

I was told this also. That is why you must file a report with the police. They get the contact info. Also if you try to file a claim threw UPS via internet..you will see a section where it says seller info. Then it says buyer info. We'll mine was already filled in automatically with a name of Michelle <removed> and an 800 #. My name isn't Michelle <removed> . So again..call bank first n foremost. Try dispute with PP. Call police to get case #. Its then turned over to a detective. Then contact. File report online with BBB. Then FBI online. If they continue to get more reports..we got em. I have talked to an attorney also. We may have a class action suit.

Login to Me Too

Regh1132
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing. $99.98 faucet I never received. Tracking number is to someone else same city. Paypal denied my claim because usfitware said I received it. Come on paypal look at all these scam claims!!!
Login to Me Too

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
No . Just call ups and have the agent transfer you to a supervor. That's what we did and they sent us documentation within 16 min
Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Oh I'm on a mission with this one. At first I thought, dummy me, I didn't do my homework before buying online. But then when I started investigating and realized the scope of people that have been scammed by these kooks, I will NOT stop until they are taken down. I CAN'T believe they are STILL advertising on Google and Paypal is STILL accepting their transactions!! Craziness.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.