Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

macmonchichi
Contributor
Contributor
i have also been scammed by this horrible site! i feel so foolish. i purchased a $98.99 swimming pool for the summer only to never receive a confirmation number and after researching i have found several other customers being affected as well. its so disgusting how they can do this! i really hope paypal can help me resolve this issue
Login to Me Too

NeiNei28
Contributor
Contributor
EXACT same thing happened to me too.... I ordered a pool and realized after purchasing that something wasnt quite right, then seen all the reviews about it being a scam. Shame on paypal for being the middle man for this business.
Login to Me Too

Lindsey273
Contributor
Contributor
You would not believe the conversation I had with “Joanna” here from PayPal. She kept insisting there’s been no money movement and I should get a Bank statement and no they won’t refund because the “merchant” hasn’t claimed the money. Like cancel it then!! I explained how it’s a scam and why and etc and I showed her the screenshot like it’s been debited but more importantly can the site be shut down? It’s against community standards etc she just kept telling me the merchant didn’t accept my money.. like it’s gone lady my money is gone and I want the site banned from PayPal 8 ppl had a problem last night now 30 do today... she just kept saying same thing that I need to get a bank statement as it wasn’t debited. I’m not accepting that answer. What bs
Login to Me Too

mdana1
Contributor
Contributor

well,,all I know is get the postal inspector and FBI invovled. PayPal better send me a refund.Period

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
Take that documentation to your financial institution. The FBI isn’t doing anything quick enough. Even the detective I worked with in Alabama said it’s just whenever the feds decide to take it down. I’m still going to speak with who I have to at PayPal. They’ve been incompetent so far.
Login to Me Too

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
Have them transfer you to a supervisor. The frontline agents at PayPal and ups dont understand. Just be persistent, get a supervisor on. Keep going up. Messing with police reports, FBI etc is just a waste of time. THEY are not going to get you a refund
Login to Me Too

Stephbear
Contributor
Contributor
I did too! For the same pool!
Login to Me Too

Jondmiles
New Community Member
I ordered from usfitwear never received item contacted PayPal seller gave a fake tracking # gave PayPal all documents they asked for 3 days contacting PayPal they are no willing to help no refund no nothing it seem PayPal dose not care that scammers work though there website and will do nothing about it I am done with PayPal will never use again first problem with a order and al I have got from PayPal is a runaround for 3 days I have lost patience with them
Login to Me Too

mdana1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Needs a class action lawsuit.  I know I better get my money back from that "Scam" usfitwear. Or I will turn them in and file against PayPal for my money

Login to Me Too

nina1904
Contributor
Contributor

The e-mail address for the merchant on my PayPal receipt is <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.