Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you, I have gone back to review my posts on the PayPal community and have found that many of my posts have been deleted and of those that were not, they were edited. This certainly shows that PayPal is aware of these scams and have done nothing to protect the membership from fraud. So the answer is, yes they are removing the posts or editing the ones they allow to be posted. So much for freedom of speech.

Login to Me Too

Kelsey20
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my money back..I’m still going to continue to try and help others with the same problem
Login to Me Too

Jmsumd
Contributor
Contributor
How? I’m now filling through AMEX and happy I did not use cash on PayPal since I trust AMeX more than PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Kelsey20
Contributor
Contributor
I just filed a claim with ups and I’m still fighting with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Seldane
Contributor
Contributor

WHATS UP WITH PAYPAL???????  

Login to Me Too

mccardell82
Contributor
Contributor

YES, I'M GLAD TO PARTICIPATE!  email me at usingmy first name, ricky, and last name, <removed> at gmail.

Login to Me Too

cwoodman
Contributor
Contributor

FRAUD! They will steal your money and provide fake tracking numbers to fool paypal into thinking that it was mailed. Paypal needs to get rid of this merchant!

Login to Me Too

mccardell82
Contributor
Contributor

Sseing that this company has continued to use Paypal, and Paypal keeps processing payments from them, I'm sure after all the complaints, I believe we should keep talking and get together with one of my lawyer friends and fild a class action against Paypal.  Anyone in?  

Login to Me Too

Shugar3106
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in. After chatting for days with PayPal, dispute was declined. Because guess what, my child’s bike was delivered to the county I live in...and guess what it weighed 1.20lbs. PayPal is a joke, they then tried to take more money from my linked bank account then locked my account because of “suspicious activity” on my financial company’s end. I now get to spend more time off at my bank filing another dispute and providing all the proof. Over it and over PayPal.
Login to Me Too

vermonter13
Contributor
Contributor

Scammer using fake tracking numbers

Never received items and tracking says delivered to completely distant address that has nothing to do with me.

Avoid this company - person - scammer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.