Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Lgentile
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your bank or credit card. Whoever you have linked with PayPal. They will help. They will take the money back from PayPal. Include a copy of these claims and the original pic of item if you can. I also sent the fake delivery notification that said the item was .50 lbs when I ordered a bike. Forget PayPal. They are useless.
Login to Me Too

Kelsey20
Contributor
Contributor

What was the email of the seller on everyone’s purchase confirmation? Mine was <removed>

Login to Me Too

TommyTulane
Contributor
Contributor

LI

they use a variation of popular emails.  hoterrmail ...hotmail.  yah00....yahoo.   paypal is not going to help and you will spin your wheels.  deal directly with your bank they have a 'service clause' on all purchases...where you need to either receive service or a product.  you are more likely to get them to charge back the vendor.   good luck.  

we've reached out to our bank and at worse letting this go.  paypal has been more frustrating to deal with then the thought of losing $100.  paypal used to jump all over this stuff and this is why i used them.  i am going to start just using my card directly this way i know visa/mc will deal with it.  

Login to Me Too

Kelsey20
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my money back
Login to Me Too

Ad1969
Contributor
Contributor
Who refunded your money?
Login to Me Too

Kelsey20
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal. I got a email saying I got a reimbursement and that it will be finalized in 5 days if the case is in my favor which I have proof so I’m sure it will be.
Login to Me Too

Ad1969
Contributor
Contributor
Should I call my postal carrier to see what address they tracked the package that they claim I got?
Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

I would contact the post office. The only way I could get my PO to answer a phone call was to call them at 6 a.m.  They never answered during the day. Or you could just go in person

Last year I bought something on ebay which was delivered by USPS. The tracking said It was dropped off at my house which was not true because I was home all day. In San Jose where I live the carriers are tracked through GPS. So when they are in front of your house and they scan the bar code for tracking they have proof that the package was delivered. Because of this, they went back to the moment my carrier scanned the package and he was nowhere near my house.  He was at a street a half-mile from me that had no houses at all and the name of the street isn't even similar. So they sent him back to that business and luckily they still had the package. The postal carrier picked it up and had to find his way back to my house, which honestly, is not that difficult to find. 

Login to Me Too

Kelsey20
Contributor
Contributor
I would yes
Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

I got a package containing nothing but smiley stickers (someone else told me that they got the same thing, they didn't mention the return address on theirs, though) with the return address:

10152 shipper only not seller

<removed>

I googled that address and got: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.