New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

yumintyusugi
Contributor
Contributor

I had same problem, but I got refund.

They provide someone else's shipping info which sent to my home city.
I asked UPS, and I could get info that the item is shipped from Amazon.
UPS didn't give me detail of shipping address, but could get receiver's name.
With these information, I could get refund from Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Skamm
Contributor
Contributor
This website is a complete SCAM They will send you a bogus tracking number. And PayPal will not return my money. PayPal closed the dispute and won’t reopen it. Money is gone, I’m paying off the pay pal account and closing it, They won’t get another dime from me.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same boat as they provided a bogus tracking number just as they have done with other victims of their scam. I am with you in that PayPal is not a place we need to do business in. There are hundreds of victims of this scammer and many have made their complaints known to PayPal but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. I know there are a group of PayPal victims that are putting together a class action suit against PayPal. I am joining that suit as I am getting no where with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

reldridge82
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten anything from UPS I have talked to multiple people at UPS and they all tell me the same thing that theres nothing they can give me but suggested I have PayPal call them. I sent a message requesting that but I doubt it will be done as it seems that PayPal is not concerned with getting people their money back!
Login to Me Too

Crazymurdoc
New Community Member

We ordered from this company as well. A tent for $77.00. Fake tracking number given! Filed a complaint with PayPal. Hope it turns out well!

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
I spent hours and hours on this and it wasn’t as easy as contacting your financial institution. Here’s what I did: Y’all, I’ve worked for a hundred hours to help people get their money back and to be a liaison between a lot of you and PayPal and also worked with the FBI, the Attorney Generals office and so many others. I wanted to tell you that if you did get scammed you should be able (or have already) to get a refund using the following means: 1) contact UPS. Ask them to provide proof of the delivery for the items that weren’t delivered to you. Ask for a supervisor if someone is a dead end for you. They have to provide proof and not just a stolen tracking number. 2) file a dispute with PayPal 3) contact the better business bureau and file a complaint 4) file a report for scam with your police department and with the FBIs internet crime division at www.ic3.gov. 5) Document everything. 6) last but probably first, contact your financial institution with documentation too and tell them it’s fraudulent activity. Again, this company www.usfitwear.com used my home address as their bogus business address. I have tried to help the masses of you and filed report after report. I also let the Attorney Generals office come in my house and search it without a search and seize warrant to prove they US FIT WEAR was not a legitimate company. If you need my help or further documentation to support your case do not hesitate to contact me! Hope this helps and I know PayPal has been refunding people now! Blessings Jenny
Login to Me Too

M-B86
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed by Usfitwear and am out about $100! I need to get my money back, but PayPal shut the case already. Is there anything I can do? Is there any way to get money back when it gets sent to fraudulent company?

Thanks,

Monica

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M-B86 

If they shut the case then i expect you opened a dispute for unauthorised instead of non receipt of item?

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jabner
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed by usfitwear for about $100.00 as well and would like a refund!
Login to Me Too

succeed85
New Community Member
Anybody get scammed by them too?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.