USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
@APRIL77 Don’t give up. Check out the last few pages of this thread as they may assist you. Also, my wife @Jennyhopemarlow has been posting some videos and comments that may be of some help. It appears PayPal May be coming around and reimbursing people their money as they were not doing so previously. It appears it’s a bit of a hassle but can be done.
Login to Me Too

Mxracer108
Contributor
Contributor

Still trying to get PayPal to refund my money. I have provided documents from UPS but they say they need a formal email from them. Paypal is complete joke, I'm not on social media so I have no way of contacting them through those outlets. This messaging via their website is a hit and miss. Wish someone in this dang company would actually help!!!

Login to Me Too

Mxracer108
Contributor
Contributor

They can keep the 98.99. I closed my Paypal account and will never use them again. They are a complete waste of a company, complete waste of my time and everyone else time.. Such a rip off company who just allows scammers to get away with scamming. Good grief 

Login to Me Too

Jangel0105
Contributor
Contributor
File a claim they have to provide tracking that’s how they are paid
Login to Me Too

TrevorL1
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if this helps but I have made comments on the Facebook page and linked this thread. If we could get more complaints related to this or at least shed more light on this matter? There is power in numbers. Paypal needs to know that we will not take this.

Login to Me Too

lloyd20201
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted the BBB and the FBI.  I realized something was wrong almost immediately after looking at my PayPal account. I had not exited out of the window from usfitwear.com. I made a PDF copy of my entire order from their website. I submitted a copy of the actual order, along with the bogus Amazon shipping confirmation number, with my PayPal correspondence, to the BBB and to the FBI.  I still can't get PayPal to respond back to me after I submitted the information that clearly shows the shipping could not possibly match the order based on the weight of the product on both documents.  I hope this helps in our efforts.

Login to Me Too

iHmong
Contributor
Contributor
Perhaps PayPal ‘s security team Should try to order something from this website lol see what they find out lol
Login to Me Too

Jangel0105
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed by this company. I ordered a Schwinn bike trailer for my daughter. You think I would learn my lesson I was scammed by another website about 2 months ago?. I got refunds for both. I just got a refund today. First be persistent . I was provided with a Usps tracking number today by the seller that says delivery 3 days ago to the city which I live, but there was a flaw , the label was created April 8th and I ordered it May 2. I am smarter than these scammers. I immediately messaged PayPal Told them how can they create a label in April when I ordered this May 2nd. They immediately gave me a refund. I hope this helps. There is probably flaws in most tracking just try to find it .
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the info!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.