Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

They can keep the 98.99. I closed my Paypal account and will never use them again. They are a complete waste of a company, complete waste of my time and everyone else time.. Such a rip off company who just allows scammers to get away with scamming. Good grief 

Highlighted
Contributor

File a claim they have to provide tracking that’s how they are paid
Highlighted

I don't know if this helps but I have made comments on the Facebook page and linked this thread. If we could get more complaints related to this or at least shed more light on this matter? There is power in numbers. Paypal needs to know that we will not take this.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I have contacted the BBB and the FBI.  I realized something was wrong almost immediately after looking at my PayPal account. I had not exited out of the window from usfitwear.com. I made a PDF copy of my entire order from their website. I submitted a copy of the actual order, along with the bogus Amazon shipping confirmation number, with my PayPal correspondence, to the BBB and to the FBI.  I still can't get PayPal to respond back to me after I submitted the information that clearly shows the shipping could not possibly match the order based on the weight of the product on both documents.  I hope this helps in our efforts.

Highlighted
Contributor

Perhaps PayPal ‘s security team Should try to order something from this website lol see what they find out lol
Highlighted
Contributor

I too was scammed by this company. I ordered a Schwinn bike trailer for my daughter. You think I would learn my lesson I was scammed by another website about 2 months ago?. I got refunds for both. I just got a refund today. First be persistent . I was provided with a Usps tracking number today by the seller that says delivery 3 days ago to the city which I live, but there was a flaw , the label was created April 8th and I ordered it May 2. I am smarter than these scammers. I immediately messaged PayPal Told them how can they create a label in April when I ordered this May 2nd. They immediately gave me a refund. I hope this helps. There is probably flaws in most tracking just try to find it .
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for the info!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

I had same problem, but I got refund.

They provide someone else's shipping info which sent to my home city.
I asked UPS, and I could get info that the item is shipped from Amazon.
UPS didn't give me detail of shipping address, but could get receiver's name.
With these information, I could get refund from Paypal. 

Highlighted
Contributor

This website is a complete SCAM They will send you a bogus tracking number. And PayPal will not return my money. PayPal closed the dispute and won’t reopen it. Money is gone, I’m paying off the pay pal account and closing it, They won’t get another dime from me.