Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
Yes and I’d dispute it with your financial institution and provide info that they are an internet scam. I’m not sure if you’re in the US but file an internet crime report at www.ic3.gov. I hope they can help you.
Login to Me Too

Sgall1227
Contributor
Contributor

I will look into that, thank you. You mentioned wanting the email used, for me it was <removed> I never emailed it because of the first few red flags, knew I wouldn't get any where. A Google search came up with <removed> is 2008: The 163.com domain attracted at least 1.8 million visitors annually by 2008 according to a Compete.com survey. NetEase, Inc is a Chinese Internet technology company providing online services centered on content, community, communications and commerce. Thank you for your help, I had also found the origin of my package was Thorndale CO; Amazon shipping location. Could be they are using an Amazon account to process and manipulate orders, like mine.

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Here’s the latest with the leg work I’ve done: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
They remove everything you post. We can't see it.
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update I’m working with PayPal, godaddy (the domain host), and of course the local authorities and the BBB along with the FBI internet crime division www.ic3.gov and I pray we can get a resolution for everyone. PayPal has launched a fraud investigation. GoDaddy was quick to get back with me too to investigate this. Also, here’s a letter from the bbb if anyone needs it to take to their financial institution: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
Excellents news Jenny and glad we got PayPal attention on this. We appreciate it very much. God Bless
Login to Me Too

reldridge82
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Jenny I just wanted to provide you with the merchant info that was on my PayPal invoice for payment to "usfitwear" its: Merchant <deleted>

Login to Me Too

lloyd20201
Contributor
Contributor

@Jennyhopemarlow Thank you for all your work on this.  I have put in complaints everywhere.  It is hard to follow all of this thread, but I am assuming I should call my actual bank with my credit card company and have them dispute the charges with PayPal.  Is that right?  I can't get PayPal to answer my requests.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
@lloyd20201, Check out some of @Jennyhopemarlow videos and suggestions and other threads. You can also go to the very end of thread and go back a few pages to see fresh input from other members.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
THANK YOU.. THANK YOU..THANK YOU! Now theres only 40 of us who have taken these steps. Come on ppl you want resolution but dont want to do your part. Get on it. I have yet to hear back from BBB and FBI. Other then confirming my complaints. I never heard of Go Daddy Jenny I did not contact them. Sounds like you made the right call! 🤗
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.