Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

PAYPAL LIES

THIS " SELLER" IS HACKING AMAZON FOR CUSTOMER TRACKING NUMBERS.  UPS WILL NOT SEARCH FOR AMAZON PACKAGES.

I JUST TALKED TO THEM,.  THESE TRACKING NUMBERS ARE AMAZON ORDERS THEY SHIPPED BY UPS

I AM REPORTING PAYPAL FOR FRAUD TO FBI.  I HAVE THE NUMBER TO CALL.

Highlighted
Contributor

You are correct. I called UPS and the package was delivered to a different address than in the email PayPal sent me stating it is in fact an Amazon tracking number. Should have been an elliptical to a PO Box, was shown as 3.80 pounds left on the porch. Awful. They referred me to contact the seller, which is a joke, so I submitted the info to my credit card company.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

@Kern I did not close my dispute. PayPal did it themselves. I opened my email today to look at it and is said it was denied and when I got on my account it says its closed! I messaged them but I have not heard back yet. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m actually making progress with the domain host, PayPal and etc. so I pray they will come to a resolve and help you soon!
Highlighted
Contributor

They just sent me a message saying they have a tracking number. I looked and it said tracking number was created May 8th. I know this is a lie so how do I get proof to send this to PayPal so they will finally refund me? It would not let me post the full email address. It keeps refusing to post it when I add it. 163 was in the email. But I am sure yall know who it is. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Be patient. Explain it. Eventually the agent will transfer you to some who will appeal your claim once you provide document from ups stating the tracking number was not delivered to your address. You're going to need to ask to speak to a supervisor at ups, front line agent will say they cant. Just be persistent
Highlighted
Contributor

How did you get through to a live person at UPS? I just get stuck in a loop on their phone system. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Oh no I want my refund I been scammed too PayPal should look into the website!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Absolutely I expect a refund!! They cannot use PayPal’s platform to scam people it’s against their policies
Highlighted
Contributor

I have reported the website through the Better Business Bureau also to Pay Pal and I have complained to Pay Pal that’s not just me there’s multiple people being scammed by this so called merchant. Makes me really upset that Pay Pal has let it happen for so long.