Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

ShuDude
Contributor
Contributor
i have an open communication with paypal custoner service rite now... i have recieved a refund.i am willing to flood this rep with names of ppl who need a refund
Login to Me Too

Ariyana93
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been scammed too. In the amount of $98.99 for a folding treadmill. My claim was denied from PayPal though. This morning they sent me a tracking number from China. Im sure it’s fake. Currently disputing it with my bank.
Login to Me Too

Shy12
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Mine was 98.99 x2.... i need to call my bank and dispute. It just makes it a little harder because it was through paypal.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
PP wont do anything but deny your dispute. They arent helping! Call police and make report. Call ur bank. Go online and message BBB and scam claim on feds web.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
It is fake!!
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
You got a refund?
Login to Me Too

kbcropper

I don't understand why PayPal has continued to have a relationship with this online company. They don't appear to be monitoring their own community messages. If they had stopped, many more people would not have been scammed. I fell for this too (on 5/4/20). 

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you I sent a number of messages to PayPal concerning this company and wanted the Payment stopped as it still showed pending. Not a word from PayPal and just saw this morning that my $58.99 was paid to this fraudulent Chinese Entity. I explained my issues and the issues of other PayPal subscribers and have not received a response. This morning I sent another report to PayPal and was assigned a case number with a note that my case was under review!! I don't understand with so many victims crying out in the PayPal Community for this very same USFITWEAR, that PayPal has not done a thing nor does it seem that they are evening reviewing the messages of their pwn subscribers.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
PayPal better take action sooner than later. Track the scammers email addresses. I would venture to say that PayPal as of right now is liable for millions of dollars. If they keep waiting to do something, that number will only grow by the minute.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
For sure there will be a class action against them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.