Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

e1ix
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE: I received a fake tracking number saying they delivered my gaming chair. The package delivered was under 2 pounds which obviously wasn’t my package and it was delivered to a different address. I’ve started a dispute with my bank and should receive a refund that way. PayPal sucks and I will no longer be using them.
Login to Me Too

Lilmshunter33
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I also recieved a fake tracking number that stated my rabbit hutch was delivered and was 1.1 pounds. It wasnt delivered and it obviously would have weighed more than 1.1 pounds.
Login to Me Too

e1ix
Contributor
Contributor
I messaged PayPal on twitter. They were responsive at first but it’s been 3 days and nothing. This is absolutely freaking crazy.
Login to Me Too

Daniel718
Contributor
Contributor
I need my nomey back i will get my lawyer on it
Login to Me Too

Lilmshunter33
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.  My dispute with PayPal was denied and I can not get a hold of anyone.  Horrible customer service PayPal.  I thought the reason for a PayPal account was to protect against fraud.

Login to Me Too

Lilmshunter33
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a message to PayPal regarding being affected by this Scam. If I do not recieve a reply soon I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. This is absolutely ridiculous that this many PayPal customers have been affected by this with no resolution from PayPal (the so called safe way to make purchases company). I am beyond **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

Monkeybahr9
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Trying to get PayPal to help. With all these complaints how is PayPal still allowing this to happen?
Login to Me Too

Monkeybahr9
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I filed a report.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

My case was denied by PayPal even though I provided the vendor information which included a phony address, phony telephone number and phony email address. I guess PayPal does not read any of the details even though they ask for details of the case I am so **bleep** off that with the number of complaints filed against this phony entity I as well as other members have been denied the case and not given a reason other than it does not match the requirement. What the hell is that supposed to mean. PayPal is horrible and do not protect the rights of the customers. What the hell are they good for, just taking your money? I am so freaking done and we need to go all out on social media and speak out against PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Skamm
Contributor
Contributor
BBB serving Central and South Alabama has conducted an investigation into an online retailer, usfitwear.com. The investigation was sparked by a spike in consumer complaints and BBB Scam Tracker reports about the business starting April 28. Since late April, BBB has received over 80 complaints and dozens Scam Tracker reports about usfitwear.com. As of Wednesday, May 6, BBB had received consumer complaints from 18 states. Usfitwear.com is an online retailer that sells exercise apparel and workout gear via its online store. The business's website claims the business has an address in Trussville, AL. That address is a residence, and BBB has confirmed through communication with the homeowner that the business is not related to that address in any way, shape, or form. The phone number the business claims has a New York area code, and continually rings busy. BBB has researched the website's domain registration and found that the website was just registered on February 20, 2020 and the registration was done in a manner to conceal the identity of the operator of the site.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.