Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
For sure!! I feel UPS should be able to know when these tracking numbers are reused or fake. Instead of us having to do all the leg work UPS should say..hey we see the issue here we will turn this over to PP. I was denied abt 4 hrs after filing my claim with PP. Is that really enough time to preform an investigation? This sight is clearly so they dnt have to hear our complaints and not supervised by anyone. Usfitwear.com along with several other bogus companies right now knew with lack of help during this epidemic we would have no leg to stand on. What they didn't know is we wouldn't give up. Jenny has been a huge help. Everyone else..file those claims with Feds, BBB, banks, UPS etc.
Login to Me Too

mg5695

let me know if i can help they scammed me !!

Login to Me Too

riedeman
Contributor
Contributor

This is Jessica <removed> and I didn't receive my bike i got off there ! I order the 25 of April and suppose to have got it on April 27.

Login to Me Too

riedeman
Contributor
Contributor
And pay pal denied my money ! Its not right !
Login to Me Too

Doorunn
Contributor
Contributor
  • I too have been scammed by this fake online company. I tried to cancel the transaction the same day on Pay pal and was told there was nothing I could do the transaction was completed. Contacted my credit card company to stop pay and was told couldn’t file fraud complaint until charge was out of pending transactions. I feel I’m basically being told by pay pal, to bad, so sad, but you have to do our resolution policy and procedure first. I’ve done that to a fake company. Now there is a tracking number supplied from fake company as delivered by UPS.checked with UPS and the tracking number is from an Amazon purchase sold to another person and delivered to another address. My name is in no way associated with this tracking number. Feel like I’m getting racked over the coals by  Pay Pal. Just followed through with filing  complaint with Pay Pal for what good that will do. They need to put something into their P and P to stop accepting transactions from these fake sites when they obviously know (from the complaints) that the site is bogus.
Login to Me Too

riedeman
Contributor
Contributor
The Same Thing happened to me ! I called Ups and they told me the same thing it was a Nymber from Amazon and There was a Different name on it and different address! Ups wouldn't help me told me to call police in my town ! This bull****! Im so Anger paypal won't help ! What if it was them ! They would want there money back !!
Login to Me Too

Billydavis66
Contributor
Contributor
Jenny I sent you a message on Facebook. I was also hit by that company. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Rwilliams2048
Contributor
Contributor
Usfitwear is a complete SCAM and PayPal would not return my money! I want my money back you're supposed to guarantee our purchase! Now you won't refund my money!
Login to Me Too

Prrdue
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded my money. It took about 5 days of talking with askpaypal on Twitter but they just refunded me at 7 pm on 5/9/20. I was denied my first claim bc of the tracking number but then when I explained that the weights were not even close and provided proof of what the real product weighed and Tricia from AskPayPal took care of the rest. She was amazing. Was it easy, No, was it frustrating, Yes, but I did get a refund. Good luck to everyone else.
Login to Me Too

APRIL77
Got scammed for 99.98. No tacking info was given in my email. Guess I'm just **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.