Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
I've been scammed and on phone all day. Seller says he sent item. Called ups they say it was sent to different address with a toll free number input as mine. Idk why PayPal wnt take care of this company..its a fraud!! I'm calling credit card company to get refunded. Everyone contact BBB shut these idiots down. We'll catch em!
Login to Me Too

Lharman102687
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Seller wont even contact me. Every time I call, phone is busy. So unbelievable. My bank told me I had to handle it through paypal though? What are you saying to your bank? Ups giving me run around as well.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Call ups or who ever this liar said he used. File a claim. Take it to ur bank. They will investigate. WE ALL NEED TO CONTACT NEWS AND SUE PAYPAL FOR NOT HELPING! DNT QUIT!
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Contact the carrier like I said. They open an investigation. Get a copy. Call your bank when u get it. Call the feds. Call news. Put it on social media. Contact BBB. We all will have a lawsuit against them and PayPal for not helping us! Everyone follow threw. We're all a little closer with all I did today. Dnt waste time with pp. They tell u contact seller. What a joke. My package was a razor. Said I had 2 packages and the razor weighed 40 lbs. Gtho! They are tracing how the scammers are getting these tracking to look real. Ups has proof. I also have ups account nothing was delivered to my address that day. The number seller left for my contact was a 1800 number with the name receiving package as Michelle Thomas. My name is Linda. They are getting sloppy. But everyone report like stated. Im not quiting. I'm waiting reply to do interview with news via video. Suck on that pp for not helping. I hope ur reading this scammer! We gotcha!
Login to Me Too

JoshuaTaniwha
Contributor
Contributor
I found out 1 way they are getting tracking numbers. When you were purchasing from their website they had you make an account they are using that same information to login to your amazon and pull A recent tracking number to send to PayPal. I suggest change your passwords especially if they match the USFITWEAR login you created...
Login to Me Too

adamczer
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here buying the same pool many others have purchased. Created a case for PayPal for fraudulent seller, however in the sub selections they don’t have a reason that is the seller is committing fraud. So when they reviewed the case they indicated it as declined because I chose the wrong reason. PayPal Responded with an email stating I have 10 days to mail in more evidence. No idea what else I can send since I didn’t receive a confirmation email from the fake site and there is no fake shipping attached to it yet. Bank is looking into things as PayPal seems useless, also contacted ic3, and reached out to multiple news outlets.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
PayPal is useless and I wouldn’t be shocked if we all started getting censored for saying that. Going to news outlets is a great idea. FBI is slow going. PayPal has the means to determine what emails are connected to this FAKE business and also the bank info of the fake business. Freeze the stinking account and emails of this corrupt business. But that might take someone actually giving a rip about people. PayPal should be the one contacting the Feds about this company. Sad that PayPal is not more on our side. But that would mean having to reimburse thousands of people millions of dollars; that’s why they are so flippant about their consumers losing money. They better hurry up. As long as those fake sites (usfitwear and vemwear) are able to use PayPal, scammers are winning, consumers are definitely losing and PayPal will eventually lose.
Login to Me Too

I was also scammed. Paypal keeps siding with the seller.  He provided a bogus tracking # for a 2lb package when the item I ordered was over 20lbs.

I reported him to the FBI cyber crimes unit.  My credit card company did refund me even though paypal refused.  Thank goodness!

I waited on hold 26 hours to talk to a Paypal agent.  

Login to Me Too

I have spent over 30 hours on hold with Paypal.  They don't even care.  What a lousy company.  Such a shame they keep allowing this usfitwear to take everyone's money.  I reported it to the FBI cybercrimes and you all should too.

Login to Me Too

vhere01
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been able to receive a refund?  I am in the same boat, tracking number shows received however I did not get my item.

Looking for advice on getting a refund thanks!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.