Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

COUCA
Contributor
Contributor
I posted in here earlier about buying a bike. I just wanted to add that I think we should be commenting all of these things on their facebook page. They dont allow posts to their page but we can comment under their last post. I'm still waiting on the outcome of my dispute.
Login to Me Too

JoeB4
I agree. I was denied in less than 24 hrs. It’s discouraging how they didn’t even seem to investigate... or care.
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
The attorney generals office sent out two special agents to my house yesterday. I allowed them to come in and look around to verify that this wasn’t a business I was running out of my home. I’m sending a report over with all of the information and pray that it gets everyone somewhere. Blessings!
Login to Me Too

julz10
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jenny

Thanks for letting us know. Also, thanks for making the two youtube videos to better inform us about what is going on. I heard you are receiving hate mail and death threats?  Is that true? If so, I really feel for you because you never know if someone will actually act on them. 

Login to Me Too

jjkatzer
Contributor
Contributor

In case you didn't see this, someone else posted it:

https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/22346-online-retailer-consumers-lose-money-to-usfitwear

It is unbelievable that Paypal continues to assist this company in defrauding people. I'm not a lawyer, but a class action lawsuit seems in order. Maybe that would get their attention!

Login to Me Too

temp20200609a
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal they should be called a enemy they are dirty robbing **bleep** do not give them your money all they want to do is take money off you every day they are dirty robbing **bleep**ing scammers do not give them your money 

Login to Me Too

AliveParadigmn1
New Community Member
That's crazy. I'm a International Finance Director and they wouldn't try that with me. I've got a great leveraging your money program. Charge up your cash flow let me know.
Login to Me Too

Cjones7418
Hey there all. I am another victim of this site. I called the Trussville police department, which is the address listed on the site. Please be advised the family that lives there has been a victim of this site too. They fraudulently used their address and now this family is receiving hate mail and threats. The police department has advised that you contact your local police department to file a report so that you can get your money back from the bank. Also, the scammers are using amazon tracking numbers that they have hacked in your area to make it appear that your package has been delivered when it hasn’t. I am sorry this happened to us but let’s shut them down. Police have advised that you make a report to your police department, your bank, ic3.gov and the Federal Trade Commission site. Let’s get this site offline.
Login to Me Too

dmvori00
Contributor
Contributor

All,

Do Not wait for your dispute to be resolved.  This company provides hacked tracking numbers to resolve PayPal disputes in their favor.  This company needs to be shutdown. Please see the attached video.  This is the poor girl whose address this company is using.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_769gFODBI  We will only get attention by using our numbers.  File an internet crime complaint on ic3.gov.  It took me 5 minutes.   Notify Attorney General.  Another thread has 298 of us and the number keeps going up...that's $30K we've been ripped off collectively and that is only on one of the PayPal threads.  Inundate Paypal with messages such as "Paypal needs to take action on USFITWEAR.com asap. Look at your forum...20 pages of complaints on this company. They provide hacked tracking numbers to show proof of delivery and you are denying valid claims as a result. There are 298 people on just ONE of those threads. You are losing customers and damaging your reputation by assisting this company in scamming US consumers."  Let's get these guys shutdown...

Login to Me Too

dogs162910
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from US Fitwear, then realized it was a scam a few hours later.  I immediately canceled the order with US Fitwear and tried to contact Paypal to cancel the transaction, of course I couldn't get thru to Paypal because of corona.  I filed a claim with Paypal which they denied because they said it was delivered (which it wasn't).  First of all why does Paypal allow ANY transactions with US Fitwear???  Second, with a little bit of research, you will find that US Fitwear is using a fake tracking numbers with UPS.  I don't use Paypal a lot, but if this isn't resolved, I won't be using them ever again.  If I had used my credit card, I could have made one simple phone call and canceled the transaction, plain and simple.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.