594 REPLIES 594

Joanna3415
New Community Member
I order the pool as well on April 28th and had the same problem with the email
Login to Me Too

1klj
Contributor
Contributor
It sure is and now they don't want to give me my money back so I'm thinking Palpay is in 9n the scam
Login to Me Too

stickbnder
New Community Member

this is a scam site.  they some how created a ups tracking that tracks.  but the dates and times are botched up.  i am in process of contacting UPS and Paypal now.  the weight is .8 in the ups but should of been over 10 lbs.  also cant get ahold of them.  tried many times.  

Login to Me Too

1klj
Contributor
Contributor
I think PayPal is on it I believe I went to UPS they gave me the route that the product to where it was dropped off I got the address now today I went to the FBI and filled out a form but you can do it on line if you have a computer plus I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission on line I'm getting my money back I hope
Login to Me Too

apickard89

Yep... I ordered a bike and a baby trolley to go behind it from there and no email.. no tracking no anything. I tried calling the number and its just a busy signal and no email back when I emailed them. WHAT A FRUSTRATING MESS

Login to Me Too

1klj
Contributor
Contributor
I just went to my Local UPS because PayPal sends me an email giving me a Tracking Number Through UPS and it said it was delivered at my door on the 1st which I never got Well when I went to UPS they gave me the exact address of where money went I ordered a Engine Hoist from USFITWEAR that's in N. C supposably but what my money got used for went to the other house from Amazon
Login to Me Too

Kls005e
Same thing happened to me. Fake company, fake UPS delivery. Ordered a treadmill for the same price. I wrote a complaint to UPS, no response so far.😭😡
Login to Me Too

JoeB4
My tracking didn’t even have my address. It only had my town. It stated that it was delivered to my garage, while I don’t have a garage. PayPal was NOT helpful. They claimed because it was “delivered”, the transaction was completed. I am disappointed and will be reluctant to purchase anything using PayPal again being that they do not check their vendors nor do they back up their customers who are being scammed.
Login to Me Too

JoeB4
It’s very frustrating that some of the other bloggers in this community WERE helped by PayPal. I had the same issue when I bought a golf push cart for 98.99. Email, phone, and address are all bogus for us fit wear. I hope someone from PayPal eliminates this scam ASAP!!!
Login to Me Too

NeiNei28
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is very aware of the usfitwear scam, they have scammed HUNDREDS of people on here and I have only seen ONE person say that they received a refund. Personally, I reported ot to the FTC and ic3 (FBI internet crimes), and of course to paypal. My dispute is still open. I ended up calling my financial institution yesterday to dispute the charge and let them know it is fraudulent. What a mess this is. Shame on PayPal for providing a platform for SCAMMERS and doing nothing for their customers. I'm not using paypal anymore.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.