Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

I have reported this website to Godaddy, Cloudflare, Fox9 News, and ABC Network. Report is pending to the Attorney General against both PayPal and the Seller, PayPal for being an accomplice in allowing the fraudulent activity.
Highlighted
Contributor
Highlighted
Contributor

Good job!!! I did the same type of leg work. I have been trying to help others since they used my home address on their website. The detective I’ve worked with has been in contact with PayPal. Also, file a report on www.ic3.gov if you’ve not done that.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also suggest not purchasing online when UPS is the shipper. I have found a service they offer that may have been used for this scam: UPS My Choice® for home Track multiple inbound deliveries simultaneously Get up-to-date delivery alerts Reroute or reschedule deliveries Self-register online with a home address
Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone gotten a refund? If so what steps have you taken? I filed a claim with PayPal which was denied because the "tracking number" they provided me with states it was delivered.  I have also filed claims with the Better Business Bureau and Ic3.  

Highlighted

I would like a refund
Highlighted
Contributor

I’m so stupid.. I bought a fish tank filter for 99$.. I mean a usfitwear store selling aquarium stuff? I only bought it because it said to be a US located store.. boy I was wrong.. PayPal is allowing this scammer to get away and not protect its customers.. what a shame.. sometimes with all these complaints you have to trust your customer over your policy and procedures. Shut them Down from being able to use PayPal so you can help others.. it appears the scammer knows PayPal won’t do anything about it’s so that is what they are using PayPal as ten bridge to scam us.. what a shame
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Everyone can file a transaction dispute/fraud claim against the payment to PayPal for USFitWear.Com by law you have 60day window to do this or you are liable for the charge. Call your bank or financial institution to file a claim against the payment to USFitWear. I called my bank and they have started an investigation into the transaction
Highlighted
Contributor

Because PayPal won’t? Obviously paypal hasn’t stop this website from allowing access to our money.. that is ridiculous. Is it really this easy to scam people and get away with it in 2020??
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello,

I was able to contact PayPal customer service via their messaging system after several attempts to do so. I was given a case number and informed by PayPal that my transaction with USFITWEAR was placed on hold and that no funds were exchanged with this Rip Off Entity from China. This USFITWEAR has captured a lot of attention on social media and YouTube has a video concerning this Scammer. I am usually very careful about y on line purchases and this time around i was not and I plunked down $58.99 for a Paint Power Sprayer that was listed at almost half the price. A Power Sprayer from a company that lists itself as  Fitness Equipment Provider, I should have known better, the price was to good to be true and when I did not receive a confirmation from PayPal for my transaction, it is then that I checked this company out and through the PayPal community I discovered that this entity is a scammer. I would reach out to PayPal and stay the course until you get the attention of someone in Customer service. I informed them in my message that in the PayPal community there are a number of victims of this scam. I hope this helps and that PayPal remove this scammer from doing business on the PayPal platform.