USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

MsK10

I hear you! The same thing happened to me. I had to wait for the "check to clear" so to speak before anything could be done. I ordered a slide for my kids... 250lbs. I found out the site was a scam and contacted PayPal. The "seller" sent them a bogus tracking number. I sent paypal a copy of my email reciept with the item number, a screenshot of the us fitwear website with item number for the slide that matches the receipt, and a screen shot of the deliver confirmation that says... it weighed .4LBS. Yes.. that's right.. less than half a lb. I even called UPS who confirmed that the package was sent to my city but not my address and not my name. I sent all of this to PayPal. A customer service rep said he was sending them legal paperwork and reporting them to the fraud department to see if there were many other disputes. If there are many others (which I see now it's impossible for there to not be many others!) they will shut down their paypal account or limit it. 

I warned them that they will probably send yet another bogus tracking number and I will be happy to call UPS about any of those as well. 

So I think we are on the right track. The "seller" has until May 27th to respond. I hate it when people take advantage of others and I am not giving up!

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Wait, you received an email confirmation from them??!!??!! I have received NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever. 

Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

OMG, ok, you said you DIDN'T log into your Paypal to pay, right?  I realized the SAME thing after I completed my transaction. I knew something wasn't right because I ALWAYS have to log in when making a purchase via Paypal from another website. That's why I filed an unauthorized transaction dispute initially. But they denied it because they 'reviewed' it and the transaction was NOT unauthorized. They gave me an address to request documentation used in the investigation of my case. Ok, I'll play along and make more of a paper trail for myself...

Login to Me Too

jstojevich

I am dealing with the same problem.  I ordered an indoor/outdoor electric grill.  UPS tracking shows it weighed .30lbs and was delivered to a name and address that was not mine.  Paypal says "it was delivered".  I've sent documents showing it was not delivered to me nor could it have been what I ordered.  I am appealing and will not use Paypal ever again.

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
File a report with www.ic3.gov. Call your police department to report the fraud and take that to your bank too.
Login to Me Too

decurti
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL LIES

THIS " SELLER" IS HACKING AMAZON FOR CUSTOMER TRACKING NUMBERS.  UPS WILL NOT SEARCH FOR AMAZON PACKAGES.

I JUST TALKED TO THEM,.  THESE TRACKING NUMBERS ARE AMAZON ORDERS THEY SHIPPED BY UPS

I AM REPORTING PAYPAL FOR FRAUD TO FBI.  I HAVE THE NUMBER TO CALL.

Login to Me Too

Sgall1227
Contributor
Contributor
You are correct. I called UPS and the package was delivered to a different address than in the email PayPal sent me stating it is in fact an Amazon tracking number. Should have been an elliptical to a PO Box, was shown as 3.80 pounds left on the porch. Awful. They referred me to contact the seller, which is a joke, so I submitted the info to my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor

@Kern I did not close my dispute. PayPal did it themselves. I opened my email today to look at it and is said it was denied and when I got on my account it says its closed! I messaged them but I have not heard back yet. 

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
I’m actually making progress with the domain host, PayPal and etc. so I pray they will come to a resolve and help you soon!
Login to Me Too

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor

They just sent me a message saying they have a tracking number. I looked and it said tracking number was created May 8th. I know this is a lie so how do I get proof to send this to PayPal so they will finally refund me? It would not let me post the full email address. It keeps refusing to post it when I add it. 163 was in the email. But I am sure yall know who it is. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.