Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

PayPal plans on doing nothing to stop these people. PayPal is a scam company as well! They have the power to read these comments and give everyone their money back, most importantly shut down the site traffic and they have done NOTHING to stop this!! I think a class action lawsuit is necessary. SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I placed an order with this supposed company on April 30, 2020. I never received a confirmation email, just a message from PayPal on messenger showing the amount I paid with 0 items next to it. I’ve been trying to call PayPal but keep getting the recording about low staff and then the phone just hangs up. I’ve been reading all of the messages here and I see filing a dispute isn’t going to do any good. It’s like they’re saying everyone that’s complaining about this company is lying. Something has to be done. I’m out of $68.99.
Highlighted
Contributor

EVERYTHING IS BOGUS ON THEIR SITE. ADDRESS IS A HOUSE IN ALABAMA AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS IN SYRACUSE,NY WHICH NEVER ANSWERS. PAYPAL NEEDS TO STEP UP AND STOP THIS FRAUD WITH SOME KIND OF WARNING!

Highlighted
Contributor

Someone from PayPal chat said that I cannot file a dispute until the transactions been completed , ie the seller has claimed the money. She also said PayPal cannot freeze the funds until the seller has claimed them ... further she says I need to ask the seller for a refund , yet she’s telling me the seller doesn’t have my money... are any of these things accurate ? Also if the seller doesn’t have my money then why is it debited from my account ? I paid with a debit card. Furthermore, when I go to file a dispute I have no listed transactions as I checked out as a guest. I did so on their website because I don’t use PayPal often at all and I didn’t think my card was linked nor did I want it to be on PayPal, especially if I’m not using it frequently. How can I file a dispute when if I used my email and card but didn’t log in , it’s not showing my transaction? It’s saying I have no pending transactions from which I can file. I don’t get any of this. Also, where is my transaction ID at on this email I got notifying me of payment to this PayPal user ? On the bottom of my email I have a PayPal Email ID , but that’s it. No transaction ID and it doesn’t show up in my list as I checked out as a guest. I’m unsure how I can even hope to file a dispute without any transaction ID.
Highlighted
Contributor

In the summary of my transaction, it shows the transaction pending, not sure what the heck that means and I have sen a number of messages to PayPal. At this time I really do not see a Pal in the PayPal logo, I can't reach a soul in PayPal and I wonder if these scammers are on to the fact that we can't get help due to the circumstances.

Highlighted

I hear you! The same thing happened to me. I had to wait for the "check to clear" so to speak before anything could be done. I ordered a slide for my kids... 250lbs. I found out the site was a scam and contacted PayPal. The "seller" sent them a bogus tracking number. I sent paypal a copy of my email reciept with the item number, a screenshot of the us fitwear website with item number for the slide that matches the receipt, and a screen shot of the deliver confirmation that says... it weighed .4LBS. Yes.. that's right.. less than half a lb. I even called UPS who confirmed that the package was sent to my city but not my address and not my name. I sent all of this to PayPal. A customer service rep said he was sending them legal paperwork and reporting them to the fraud department to see if there were many other disputes. If there are many others (which I see now it's impossible for there to not be many others!) they will shut down their paypal account or limit it. 

I warned them that they will probably send yet another bogus tracking number and I will be happy to call UPS about any of those as well. 

So I think we are on the right track. The "seller" has until May 27th to respond. I hate it when people take advantage of others and I am not giving up!

Highlighted
Contributor

Wait, you received an email confirmation from them??!!??!! I have received NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever. 

Highlighted
Contributor

OMG, ok, you said you DIDN'T log into your Paypal to pay, right?  I realized the SAME thing after I completed my transaction. I knew something wasn't right because I ALWAYS have to log in when making a purchase via Paypal from another website. That's why I filed an unauthorized transaction dispute initially. But they denied it because they 'reviewed' it and the transaction was NOT unauthorized. They gave me an address to request documentation used in the investigation of my case. Ok, I'll play along and make more of a paper trail for myself...

Highlighted

I am dealing with the same problem.  I ordered an indoor/outdoor electric grill.  UPS tracking shows it weighed .30lbs and was delivered to a name and address that was not mine.  Paypal says "it was delivered".  I've sent documents showing it was not delivered to me nor could it have been what I ordered.  I am appealing and will not use Paypal ever again.

Highlighted
Contributor

File a report with www.ic3.gov. Call your police department to report the fraud and take that to your bank too.