Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

ShelBender
Contributor
Contributor
I got a refund and the.merchant has been shut down by PayPal. Let's hope this make it easier for everyone to get refunds. I told them I was going to call the media since they now had hundreds of victims. Good luck everyone.
Login to Me Too

rd2020
Contributor
Contributor
I have reported this website to Godaddy, Cloudflare, Fox9 News, and ABC Network. Report is pending to the Attorney General against both PayPal and the Seller, PayPal for being an accomplice in allowing the fraudulent activity.
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
Good job!!! I did the same type of leg work. I have been trying to help others since they used my home address on their website. The detective I’ve worked with has been in contact with PayPal. Also, file a report on www.ic3.gov if you’ve not done that.
Login to Me Too

Sgall1227
Contributor
Contributor
I also suggest not purchasing online when UPS is the shipper. I have found a service they offer that may have been used for this scam: UPS My Choice® for home Track multiple inbound deliveries simultaneously Get up-to-date delivery alerts Reroute or reschedule deliveries Self-register online with a home address
Login to Me Too

rtoner
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten a refund? If so what steps have you taken? I filed a claim with PayPal which was denied because the "tracking number" they provided me with states it was delivered.  I have also filed claims with the Better Business Bureau and Ic3.  

Login to Me Too

Andy04122020
I would like a refund
Login to Me Too

iHmong
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so stupid.. I bought a fish tank filter for 99$.. I mean a usfitwear store selling aquarium stuff? I only bought it because it said to be a US located store.. boy I was wrong.. PayPal is allowing this scammer to get away and not protect its customers.. what a shame.. sometimes with all these complaints you have to trust your customer over your policy and procedures. Shut them Down from being able to use PayPal so you can help others.. it appears the scammer knows PayPal won’t do anything about it’s so that is what they are using PayPal as ten bridge to scam us.. what a shame
Login to Me Too

rd2020
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone can file a transaction dispute/fraud claim against the payment to PayPal for USFitWear.Com by law you have 60day window to do this or you are liable for the charge. Call your bank or financial institution to file a claim against the payment to USFitWear. I called my bank and they have started an investigation into the transaction
Login to Me Too

iHmong
Contributor
Contributor
Because PayPal won’t? Obviously paypal hasn’t stop this website from allowing access to our money.. that is ridiculous. Is it really this easy to scam people and get away with it in 2020??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.