Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Well said!
Login to Me Too

Sbos2020
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been scammed by this company too! 98.99 for a Mockmill 200 the fake tracking # says it was delivered to my door! Not! Help! How do we get refunded?
Login to Me Too

garbageboy420
New Community Member

I got scammed too, paypal wont do anything about it. Call your bank directly and have them cancel the payment.

Login to Me Too

nan4838
Contributor
Contributor

I too got scammed.  They created a fake UPS tracking number and so PayPal denied my claim!  The item ordered is to weigh 20 pounds and the fake ups says its 5.5 pounds. So frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too

onthrun23
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is doing nothing about this scam. My case was denied within hours, doesn't even seem like a real person reviewed the dispute. I wonder if anyone will get their money back. I was scammed on the yeti cooler and immediately knew when I saw the email address that I had paid it was a scam. 😞 PayPal is supposed to have our backs? I have been using PayPal for years and never had an issue like this! To make matters worse, there is no one at the company to speak with because of Covid. 

Login to Me Too

MarcosME
Contributor
Contributor
Has anybody received any type of help from Paypal? I just received an email from PayPal with a Ups delivery number for an item that weights 1.4 lbs, the item I paid is at least 20 lbs, when I checked the tracking number it says that it was delivered to my front door, that is a lie, I been here and have a front door camera, UPS never came to my door, I give up on the money, but what is PayPal doing to avoid these type of scams? Should we start using other payment venues? PayPal, please advise!!!!
Login to Me Too

onthrun23
Contributor
Contributor

This is the supposed email address I received from this dirt bag. Anyone else? <removed>

Login to Me Too

Mxracer108
Contributor
Contributor
Update - my case was in seller favor due to the seller providing a valid UPS tracking number. I even went to my local UPS and obtained proof that this “tracking number” was not me, my house or from the actual Seller. Only thing in common was my city. I can’t believe a company like PayPal is such a **bleep** hole. How do you have people backs? I provided detail information from UPs and you still side with a fraud fake seller? Hmmm maybe PayPal and seller are in bed together? This needs reported to whoever will cover it. Maybe I should contact my news channel 5 “live on your side” and let them go at it with PayPal. Maybe a little media coverage will finally get all the hard earned money back to people who were scammed and deserve it back. PayPal you are a huge joke and waste of time!!
Login to Me Too

rd2020
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to contact their bank or financial institution to file a fraudulent claim, PayPal credit usually is offered by another Company and you can report fraud to them instead of PayPal. Also everyone should email the Domain Registrar for USFitWear GodDaddy about the fraud you experienced to get this website taken offline to prevent future fraud. <removed> I was also scammed by this website and I am now out $80, I disputed with PayPal the fraudulent activity by this seller with ties to Asia and they claimed they monitor all transactions and will take action if they suspect fraud (lol ya right) and so far they refuse to step in...

Login to Me Too

Kaylawy
Contributor
Contributor
Same. PayPal denied my claim. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.