Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

ShuDude
Contributor
Contributor
if you got scammed and paypal has denied your dispute. Dispute it again. and again until they refund you
Login to Me Too

Jeejee23
I’ve been scammed by this company. I need a refund ASAP! I placed an order today and only realized after making payment that this company is a total scam. Please help!!
Login to Me Too

Luisr170
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase from usfitwear.com, yesterday. Submitted payment by Pay Pal ... Find out that that the site is a scam. Open a case in the resolution center here at pay pal, Concern by the time Pay Pal resolution center intervene, could be too late, and a message of " order shipped" ( a lie obviously ) is sent to me, in which case , too late, neither the items, or refund will receive. Thanks in advance... Luis R.
Login to Me Too

Geo131313
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Tried the dispute right after the transaction seeing it went to a Chinese email and the item changed to a vague name. Dispute was denied because eBay think it is not unauthorized but It is a scam company as I researched online. The only reason I entered to buy was that it goes through PayPal. Now I have to wait until the item never arrive to file another dispute. PayPal is dropping the ball here for not seeing a pattern of abuse from this company.

Login to Me Too

ShuDude
Contributor
Contributor
im the one person who has received a refund because i provided inner system log of ups tracking on the fake item.
Login to Me Too

bayates99
New Community Member

I used them for same reason It was a PayPal user.  First they double charged me so I reported it to PayPal to no avail.  Then I sent an email to the seller and it bounced as undeliverable and does not exist. Now I will wait till next Monday and send them the email, double billing issue, failure to deliver and give them one more shot to resolve it and if they do not I will go to my Amex and report it.  

PayPal is doing all of us a disservice and needs to refund our money and shut down this scammer.  They need to do a better job.  

Login to Me Too

Geo131313
Contributor
Contributor

BEWARE! I paid my fee to stop the act payment and guess what, PayPal went ahead and charged my card as a back up source. Now I am out even more money!

Login to Me Too

kdubbya
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to issue complaint under 'seller did not deliver' but would not let me so I came here. If you read all the feedback on this seller, THEY ARE A SCAM!! I immediately tried to cancel this order, it supposedly shipped immediately 4/27/20 and was supposedly delivered 2 days later (4/29/20) from Alabama to Wisconsin....very suspicious and phenomenally fast!! On 5/10/20 I received notification of a 'UPS tracking number' from Paypal. So, 11 days after SUPPOSEDLY being delivered, I finally receive tracking that says it was delivered 11 days earlier AND that it was left at "Side Door". I do not have a side door, only front door. I filed a claim with UPS and they have been 'Investigating' since 5/10/20! I just called UPS (very difficult to do) and they said they cancelled "investigation on 5/11/20 (never told me that) and that this was an Amazon claim....WHAT! I ordered this directly through US Fitwear, but sale showed up on Paypal with Asian characters and you won't dispute because it APPEARS that this delivery was complete. UPS won't invesigate as this appears to be Amazon purchase, Amazon has no record of this and Paypal refuses to dispute/refund because it appears to have been delivered...BUT I HAVE NO GOLF PUSH CART and paid $98.00. If you read all feedback on this seller, the stories are all the same or very similar. This is definitely a SCAM and Paypal should follow through with this dispute! Thank you for taking this seriously, investigating into the shipping loop hole this seller has discovered and uncover their SCAM. 

Login to Me Too

kdubbya
Contributor
Contributor

After diving further into this issue, I am in a vicious circle.  I did not receive my product and got nowhere with PayPal.  I filed a claim with UPS for an undelivered product and after a month of waiting for their reply, I finally called (which was very difficult to get a human) they told me that the case was closed the day after I filed it.  WHAT!! She told me that they cancelled it because it was an Amazon purchase and I needed to file the claim with them...Again - WHAT?  I asked them why they didn't let me know they had cancelled my claim, she put me on hold then hung up on me...ugh!  I checked with Amazon and they have no record of this purchase...because I purchased directly through US Fitwear!!  So, I think that this scammer-US Fitwear takes order & money, claims to ship immediately (my product supposedly ship the afternoon I place the order and left Alabama and was supposedly delivered 2 days later to Wisconsin...record time!) uses a duplicate UPS # for a product going somewhere else to someone else, lists it as an Amazon purchase so that when trying to track all companies will think they other responsible.  Cannot contact US Fitwear, Paypal sees what appears to be a valid purchase, UPS shows tracking number delivered (somewhere) and as an Amazon purchase so not processing claim but passing to Amazon, Amazon has no record of purchase.  I have tried desperately to get PayPal to look into this but to NO AVAIL!!!!!  So Frustrating.  

Login to Me Too

SLiberti
Contributor
Contributor

I think we should all look into filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission & the Department of Consumer Protection. There’s 59 pages on this forum alone filled with complaints about both USFITWEAR & PayPal’s inability to protect its customers. Time to take our actions to a higher level!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.