Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Ithinkimparanoi
Contributor
Contributor
I've had a similar experience with s different company and can tell you PayPal will not help. They'll keep jerking you around until you give up. I use it as little as possible and only at verified sites. I thought PayPal was supposed to be an extra layer of protection but they are just an extra layer of fraud. Should consider a class action lawsuit.
Login to Me Too

Sayymoney
Contributor
Contributor
I’m telling you bro if all of us come together and really push through with a class action lawsuit we can all be sitting on sum bank and most importantly show PayPal that they need to step it up and stop being the scam of the scam artist!
Login to Me Too

Sayymoney
Contributor
Contributor
The only way is to file a dispute with bank. PayPal is low key a scam to that’s why a lot of scam artist use PayPal it truly sad. I’m not with PayPal but I suggest ppl go with a real bank like capital one, chase or something like that because it no hassle when recieving money back especially during this pandemic
Login to Me Too

Sayymoney
Contributor
Contributor
What’s your YouTube channel? And we should all come together to file a class action lawsuit against PayPal yo. Got scammed was supposed to be recieving a bmx bike I should of known it ordinarily being a 700 dollar bike and they was only selling it for 99.98. I ended up just getting the 700 dollar from the original website. And tmrw will file a dispute with my bank chase is great with getting money back in less then a day so I’m not tripping that hard but they are really messed up for what they are doing to you and everybody else !!!!
Login to Me Too

Evy1818
Contributor
Contributor
I can't understand how PayPal hasn't done anything about it. Scams from that store have been going on for months, how is it possible that they have not blocked that supposed store? Don't you think PayPal should be more responsible towards its users and put an alert when it comes to paying? We are many swindled, perhaps if we unite we can have a positive result. Make a hashtag related to what is happening to us and let it run. Maybe the group grows and PayPal solves our situation.
Login to Me Too

mbkrsk
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.  Purchased a bike yesterday thinking it was a US company then rec'd an email from a company in China with a bogus email to contact with questions.  The activity doesn't show on my Paypal account but my credit card was charged.    

Login to Me Too

Helloadi1
Contributor
Contributor
You should report it to the better business bureau and also paypal and once it post to your bank it’s ridiculous they keep taking money and paypal is giving them 22 days to respond by that time they took your funds and mine. Than the merchant can’t be reached
Login to Me Too

macinapc
Contributor
Contributor

I even checked to make sure their company was located in the US.  They are supposed to be from Alabama, but the transactions show Asia. You try to call PayPal and they have a recording that says nobody is available to help you.  Now I am actually mailing my dispute.  GEEZ.

Login to Me Too

Ithinkimparanoi
Contributor
Contributor
I believe that PayPal has already had at least one class action lawsuit but I believe it was for not safeguarding personal information or selling personal information. Also guys be very skeptical of any advertisement on Facebook. Scammers constantly posting there especially through your newsfeed. Facebook is not taking any action to remove them either. I wonder if the FCC or FTC can get involved here?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.