Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
I am also a victim and a number of messages to PayPal have gone unanswered.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order yesterday for an item that I saw on the internet which lead me to this site. I used my PayPal account order the item. I then realized that this place was a scam as they are listed as a provider of mens and womens fitness gear. What I ordered was neither one and when I reached out to them I received no response. I jut reached out to PayPal and reported this incident and I am waiting for a replay. The transaction has not yet appeared on my PayPal account and it shows on the USFITWEAR site as "Pending"  but as mentioned I did report it PayPal. I am hoping that PayPal will negate this transaction if it comes through. Is there anything else I need to do? Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too

nina1904
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute it through your bank as PayPal seems to be doing nothing.

Login to Me Too

Mikepaz0319
Contributor
Contributor
Call me ASAP someone pls!? I just ordered from these people and maybe we can work together to fix this ! [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Name is mike
Login to Me Too

saltmonster
Contributor
Contributor

Mike I also have addressed this with Google, Will see how that will work?

Login to Me Too

Hawkenstein
Contributor
Contributor
I noticed the site is not showing in Google search as easy as it was.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't think abt them. Good call! I'll do that also.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Im sorry you must be going threw hell with them using your address. We'll get Jenny!
Login to Me Too

Shubie
Contributor
Contributor
From where did you order mike?
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately Mike..we can't see phone numbers. They aren't allowed. Please read my post and do what I advised others. If we dnt all work together...this wnt end. PP will do nothing for u! Bank, police, BBB,FBI both of those you do online form. Have all your info written down b4 calling and going online. They ask address of seller, tracking, transaction id, date of sale n "delivery date". Take em down with us Mike!! These **bleep** have several sights. Stay off PP and change passwords and get a new credit card.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.