Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Whattheheck1234
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company as well and paypal sucks because they wouldn't stop the payment!
Login to Me Too

saltmonster
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scammed from them, Purchased a Kayak and never got a conformation for the order,It shows that the moneys did come out of account and now there web sight is gone- so is my money! Hope that PayPal can help?  PayPal BLOCK THIS distributor from using PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

Amberesme
Contributor
Contributor
Tried to get my mom a bike for Mothers day. Thought it was legit when I saw the Alabama address. But when I didn't get that automatic email confirmation and saw Chinese letters in my PayPal transaction, I knew I'd been taken. After reading this thread, I'm not sure what to do. PayPal shouldn't just sit by while people are repeatedly scammed through their platform. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

jragon
Contributor
Contributor
Here are the tactics of US Fit Wear I've experienced so far: 1. No order confirmation 2. My card was charged, but it was processed thru PayPal with an individual's name 3. They sent tracking for an overnight shipment via UPS, but when I called UPS, I learned the tracking number was for a shipment sent by Amazon to one of my neighbors, but not me. (So, legit UPS overnight tracking # for a package in my community to another individual from a different shipper) 4. They have given two different contact email addresses and have not responded to any inquiries. 5. Their company address is a residential address in the US. PLEASE AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH US FIT WEAR. PAYPAL, please ban this fraudulent vendor. (Has anyone been able to get a refund from PayPal?)
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

They are using my address and it’s a scam. Contact the FBI www.ic3.gov and report this website. Again this is my residential address and I’ve been dealing with the FBI, local authorities, the better business bureau and PayPal. I’m so sorry they scammed you too. Their site seemed to be down today and then it’s back up. Thanks so much! Jenny <removedd>

Login to Me Too

Prrdue
Contributor
Contributor
I was denied by PayPal because the package was delivered. Which we all know nothing was delivered. Even though I have proof they couldn't of delivered my package, weight was wrong, ring video doorbell camera. If anyone knows how to get a refund, please let us know.
Login to Me Too

jragon
Contributor
Contributor
As I mentioned @Prrdue, I took my tracking number and literally called my local UPS dock and complained directly and they actually looked up their internal location data to determine where the package that was supposed to have come to me was delivered. Then they confirmed the actual recipient's name and address as well as the shipper. NONE of those details matched my shipment, even though we triple checked the tracking number given by US Fit Wear. It appears that US Fit Wear is somehow able to acquire legitimate tracking numbers (in my case, a tracking number associated with an overnight UPS shipment to from Amazon to one one of my neighbors) so that on the surface, when I used UPS tracking software, it appeared that my package had been delivered to me (correct town listed). I encourage you to dig deeper to build your case with PayPal, and/or elevate it to your bank and provide this thread as anecdotal evidence of the issues other are having with the same vendor.
Login to Me Too

Geo131313
Contributor
Contributor

Same story here. Thought it is legit because US address and PayPal involvement. Filed a dispute hoping to alert PayPal of this scam and PayPal determined it is an authorized transaction but never investigate into the fraud part of it. So I guess I will wait for the shipment that will never get here because it said it is shipped but no tracking number. The amount of $98.99 seems to be the magic amount for anything you think you are buying....

PayPal, please investigate!

Login to Me Too

Harley171
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry to say that I also was taken from this so called company and went to PayPal with my problem but they washed there hands of it saying it on me even though this scam company is going though PayPal for tracking numbers?, how does that work? If PayPal is saying that it's not their problem why are they giving them tracking numbers ( scam numbers )!!??. To me that looks there involved somehow and that PayPal should get involved with this problem scam company this www.usfitwear.com . Wake the Heck up PayPal you have too get involved you're part of the problem!!. You're giving them scam tracking numbers !?.

Login to Me Too

Harley171
Contributor
Contributor

Don't get your hopes up with this company I've give up waiting my self on receiving item it's on PayPal now because of their involvement with giving them scamming tracking numbers to scam their own PayPal customers?. Myself I'm going after PayPal for my refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.