Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Ale16mua
Contributor
Contributor
I feel so bad, i ordered a trailer for my kids. I am counting with my refund since i don’t have $70 dlls more to buy another bike trailer! I can’t believe paypal is not responding
Login to Me Too

lloyd20201
Contributor
Contributor

So, with so many of us having issues with this. Has PayPal responded to anyone and acknowledged that they know there is a problem?

Login to Me Too

EH422
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been scammed by this company. PayPal claim was denied because they were able to show product delivery, however, I never received the product. Has anyone been able to get a refund for something bought from this company?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@slg71185 

@macmonchichi 

@Chichi112291 

@e1ix 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

@EH422 

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EH422
Contributor
Contributor
At any point does PayPal step in and see that this is completely fraudulent and refund money? Or if nothing else, can they shut down the fact that these people are able to take money before more people are affected? I’ve reached out to the fraud department of the shipping company and hope to get things resolved but with so many people being scammed the same way by the same company, I thought PayPal would step in and refund us.
Login to Me Too

onthrun23
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal plans on doing nothing to stop these people. PayPal is a scam company as well! They have the power to read these comments and give everyone their money back, most importantly shut down the site traffic and they have done NOTHING to stop this!! I think a class action lawsuit is necessary. SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL!!!
Login to Me Too

Ad1969
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order with this supposed company on April 30, 2020. I never received a confirmation email, just a message from PayPal on messenger showing the amount I paid with 0 items next to it. I’ve been trying to call PayPal but keep getting the recording about low staff and then the phone just hangs up. I’ve been reading all of the messages here and I see filing a dispute isn’t going to do any good. It’s like they’re saying everyone that’s complaining about this company is lying. Something has to be done. I’m out of $68.99.
Login to Me Too

alaphilippe
Contributor
Contributor

EVERYTHING IS BOGUS ON THEIR SITE. ADDRESS IS A HOUSE IN ALABAMA AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS IN SYRACUSE,NY WHICH NEVER ANSWERS. PAYPAL NEEDS TO STEP UP AND STOP THIS FRAUD WITH SOME KIND OF WARNING!

Login to Me Too

Lindsey273
Contributor
Contributor
Someone from PayPal chat said that I cannot file a dispute until the transactions been completed , ie the seller has claimed the money. She also said PayPal cannot freeze the funds until the seller has claimed them ... further she says I need to ask the seller for a refund , yet she’s telling me the seller doesn’t have my money... are any of these things accurate ? Also if the seller doesn’t have my money then why is it debited from my account ? I paid with a debit card. Furthermore, when I go to file a dispute I have no listed transactions as I checked out as a guest. I did so on their website because I don’t use PayPal often at all and I didn’t think my card was linked nor did I want it to be on PayPal, especially if I’m not using it frequently. How can I file a dispute when if I used my email and card but didn’t log in , it’s not showing my transaction? It’s saying I have no pending transactions from which I can file. I don’t get any of this. Also, where is my transaction ID at on this email I got notifying me of payment to this PayPal user ? On the bottom of my email I have a PayPal Email ID , but that’s it. No transaction ID and it doesn’t show up in my list as I checked out as a guest. I’m unsure how I can even hope to file a dispute without any transaction ID.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

In the summary of my transaction, it shows the transaction pending, not sure what the heck that means and I have sen a number of messages to PayPal. At this time I really do not see a Pal in the PayPal logo, I can't reach a soul in PayPal and I wonder if these scammers are on to the fact that we can't get help due to the circumstances.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.