Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Lindsey273
Contributor
Contributor
This is such bs!! Paypal has to be able to help- they can’t just use the platform to scam people. I received only a receipt from PayPal that I paid the random Chinese email and I’ve yet to receive any official store receipt at all. Unfortunately I checked out as a guest although I do have a PayPal account . I can tell this is a scam because it says money won’t leave my account yet it’s gone out of my account with no store receipt or tracking number . The item is not labeled correctly on this fake receipt.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@e1ix 

It may be best to wait until the phone lines are up and running again as i think paypal are inundate with messages at the moment, but your options are....

1. Go via help/contact and message them OR live chat if its available at the moment (comes and goes).

2. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tsharp9271
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the information!  I too fell for the scam.  I have contacted paypal with little help from them.  I have also contacted my bank.  I used a prepaid card so at least they can't try and take more money.  I am also going to follow your link to report them.  I believe Paypal should be held accountable from the FBI as well.  They clearly have many complaints regarding this company and still allow them to use them for other people to purchase items.  I only purchased since they used Paypal.  I thought it was safe for that reason.  I will no longer use Paypal.  Paypal seems to be helping them steal all this money. Hopefully we will all get our money back. 

Login to Me Too

Dfgalliv
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a scam. I need my money back and Papal rejected my claim. HELP Paypal. Do the right thing. This company even rigged a way to show a product was delivered. No product.
Login to Me Too

How do you get a refund from paypal credit? I ordered from USfitwear thinking it was a US site. It wasn't and I got scammed. I'll never receive my item and now there are a ton of people online saying they got scammed too. I also want my refund.

Login to Me Too

gremaley

Do not buy anything from usfitwear.com or vemwear.com .... both of these sites are complete scam sites. They are identically designed websites that advertise on Google shopping ads with products that are at least half off the normal price. They lure you in with the cheap price, then ship you a bag of rubber bands so they can tell PayPal that you took delivery.... total scam. I have reported both of these websites to google, but so far google refuses to do anything. Google should not allow total scam sites to even have their ads shown at all... very disappointing.

Login to Me Too

How do you get a refund from paypal credit? I ordered from USfitwear.

I got scammed. I'll never receive my item and now there are a ton of people online saying they got scammed too. I also want my refund. Thank you

Login to Me Too

alaphilippe
Contributor
Contributor

IMO. If there's a huge strike against Paypal, that will get their attention. I will not use Paypal again unless they do something. At least red flag this company. 

Login to Me Too

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
I knew something was fishy about this website, but hurriedly ordered anyway on April 28th. And then within minutes filed a PayPal dispute. But a week later, a tracking number magically appeared. Same story as everyone else. However, PayPal still has my dispute open, even after the scammers put a tracking #in that's fake. So hopefully PayPal is finally listening. Otherwise their money back policy is a lie. You, henny,muat be going through a nightmare and I apprd iate you piping up to help people. We are all victims. And we use platforms like PayPal to protect us from such fraud. So hopefully they will choose, or be told, to stand by their policy.
Login to Me Too

bjewett14
Contributor
Contributor
Yes . I was scammed by usfitwear.com as well . I can't believe PayPal would be backing such thing .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.