Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

@kernowlass - thanks so much for your response. Do you happen to know what email I would use to contact PayPal? I’ll try that first then contact my bank if that doesn’t work out. Thanks again for your time.
Highlighted
Contributor

I actually can verify that this is 100 percent a scam. I live at the address us fit wear has provided. I’ve been dealing with local authorities, the FBI and better business bureau. Please contact me if you need more information.
Highlighted
Contributor

Can I get more information on how to fight this company?
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm glad to see the person who lives at that address is aware it is being used by this scammer and is working with the authorities! I made a report to the FTC today. It seems like someone in China is doing the scamming. This whole thing makes me not want to use PayPal ever again since they dont seem to be concerned that all of us are being ripped off by this scammer that they choose to do business with.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for your info. I called PayPal credit and they redirected me to the actual PayPal but shortly after got disconnected.. so I went and filed a dispute through the website you provided.. Hope it all gets resolved..
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello, I called my bank 2 days after I was scammed by this seller and had a stop payment placed, which could still be done bc it was an ACH transaction (clearing house). My bank was able to stop the payment from transfering out of my account (they waved the fee once I said I'd been scammed). The stop payment lasts 6 months, after which I can repetition for another stop pay should the seller try to siphon payment again. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
Contributor

BEWARE! I PAID MY FEE TO STOP THE ACH PAYMENT TO THE SCAM ARTIST AND PAYPAL WENT AHEAD AND CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AS BACK UP PAYMENT!

Highlighted
Contributor

Good Morning,

It looks like unfortunately I just fell for this fraudulent website. I'm currently filing an IC3 on account you are saying you can verify that they are using your address and cant open a dispute with paypal because they havent gone through with the transaction yet. Any other suggestions you can give me? Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor

@e1ix  I opened an unauthorized transaction dispute when I realized that I didn't even have to log in to Paypal to make the payment. Wait, WHAT?!?! I've actually opened THREE disputes against the same transaction, with all of them being denied. There is no way they don't know what is going on. Something is really fishy about everything that is happening. 

Highlighted
Contributor

This is such bs!! Paypal has to be able to help- they can’t just use the platform to scam people. I received only a receipt from PayPal that I paid the random Chinese email and I’ve yet to receive any official store receipt at all. Unfortunately I checked out as a guest although I do have a PayPal account . I can tell this is a scam because it says money won’t leave my account yet it’s gone out of my account with no store receipt or tracking number . The item is not labeled correctly on this fake receipt.