Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

I have also reported Pay Pal to the Better Business Bureau as well because it isn’t fair that I work for my money and All I wanted was to get a stroller with a carseat for my soon to be new born and I get scammed and I report it to PayPal and at first I was getting the run around and after I said I would report it to the Better Business Bureau now they are looking further into the investigation
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I also have been scammed and want my money back, PayPal needs to protect its membership from scams like this. This site needs to be taken down and everyone who has been scammed should also received a refund from PayPal. This is ridiculous that with today's technology this can't happen ASAP!

Highlighted

Exact same thing happened to me. I will think twice before using PayPal now
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal closed my case but I will be calling them tomorrow, and then my credit card if they won’t refund me
Highlighted
Contributor

paypal is dragging their feet on a claim that the company sent me a tiny plastic whistle for $63 and I never ordered anything. Seems like may us businesses are catering to the chinese when the theft is clearly visable.
Highlighted
Contributor

I finally gave up on PayPal and contacted my credit card company and have filed a dispute against PayPal.  I even talked to a real person.

Highlighted
Contributor

I opened a dispute and accidentally put the wrong reason down (unauthorized charge). I got denied and now am unable to resubmit a claim. Now what?
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@e1ix 

do you mean, 'thank you for your reply but i opened the wrong dispute so can you advise further PLEASE?'

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for your reply and time. Unfortunately your solution does not resolve my issue as I had accidentally opened a dispute as “unauthorized charge.” If you could please advise me on what to do next I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@e1ix 

Your welcome,

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.