Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

dworsborn
Contributor
Contributor

I finally gave up on PayPal and contacted my credit card company and have filed a dispute against PayPal.  I even talked to a real person.

Login to Me Too

Roadking07
Contributor
Contributor

Was scammed also was provided a tracking number from paypal. researched address information from usps investigation  delivered to different address.

Login to Me Too

Roadking07
Contributor
Contributor
Yes my supposed ordered item was also delivered to some other address not mine. These guys are slick. These scammers will pop up again under a different name and here it all starts all over again. To bad PayPal does not have a certification process in place to prevent this type of activity.
Login to Me Too

AveryCase
Contributor
Contributor

Website looks to be down or else the scammer renamed it something else.  Unbelievable it took this long.  My dispute happened in early May and was resolved 20 days later, but not after hours of waiting on hold, gathering the documentation etc.    Good luck to any remaining people who are fighting their dispute!

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
Great news, finally this scammer has its website down. To bad it took so long, to bad PayPal provided no help during this whole situation. Excellent news!!!
Login to Me Too

e1ix
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute and accidentally put the wrong reason down (unauthorized charge). I got denied and now am unable to resubmit a claim. Now what?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@e1ix 

do you mean, 'thank you for your reply but i opened the wrong dispute so can you advise further PLEASE?'

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

e1ix
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your reply and time. Unfortunately your solution does not resolve my issue as I had accidentally opened a dispute as “unauthorized charge.” If you could please advise me on what to do next I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@e1ix 

Your welcome,

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

e1ix
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass - thanks so much for your response. Do you happen to know what email I would use to contact PayPal? I’ll try that first then contact my bank if that doesn’t work out. Thanks again for your time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.