Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: USFITWEAR

Excellent news and happy you got a refund. I always say hit them where it hurts, their pockets. If enough victims get refunds from PayPal this scammet will be booted out. Am surprised with the number of complaints that this has not happened yet. Good for you.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Usfitwear

I bought something from usfitwear and used the prompts which payment was through paypal. I didnt make a PayPal till after the item was already bought I would like a refund.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Scam seller

@Cgove55 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you but you would have to wait until the phone lines are back up and running again after covid.

OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

usfitwear.com SCAM

I’ve been scammed by this company. I need a refund ASAP! I’ve been trying to get help all day.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: usfitwear.com SCAM

How do you get a refund from paypal credit? I ordered from USfitwear thinking it was a US site. It wasn't and I got scammed. I'll never receive my item and now there are a ton of people online saying they got scammed too. I also want my refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

Your going to need detailed tracking information to prove the delivery wasnt made to you. Not saying i know anything but the address attached to the tracking number from ups isnt yours but the town/city is... so more detailed print out
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you make it anywhere with this? I called ups and they said he tracking number was bogus for me
Highlighted
Contributor

Speak to a supervisor, they can give you documentation that the pkg was not delivered to you address. The use thechat/messenger to appeal your denied dispute, with documentation a supervisor will get you a refund. Be patient and persistent and be prepared to tell exactly what happened over and over again.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi. same issue here. Were you able to get a refund? 

This is ridiculous!! 

Highlighted
Contributor

Did UPS help? I also was scammed by usfitwear with a fake tracking number and tried everything with PayPal but they closed the case siding with seller.