USFITWEAR scam

an881
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received a refund from PayPal for a USFITWEAR transaction? Are they doing anything about this scam company????
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Seldane
Contributor
Contributor
Everything you said, same scenario here. PayPal is awful. I am truly dissatisfied. I’m out about $38 - I’ve blocked PayPal from accessing my payment methods and will just wait for merchants to email me that I need to change payment methods. Shame on you PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Kandi_1966
Contributor
Contributor
I to have been had and scammed by usfitwear!! My order for a little tikes trampoline was placed on April 29th. I've been denied a refund not once but 2 times by PayPal because the seller a Chris Chub???? Received payment from me via PayPal and a day later generated a fake united states postal service tracking# for the said item after i enter the tracking# the name, address and weight don't match up to a trampoline at all that weighs in at only a whopping 13oz. It isn't right 100.00 is alot of money to people during this pandemic and for paypal to not do anything about it has truly changed my mind about using it ever again!!! If someone else knows how to help with this issue please let me know
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Kandi,

My response is to take it up with your credit card company and explain what you have explained in your message here. This is what I have had to do as I was also denied twice by PayPal for the same reason. This scammer provided a false tracking number and false delivery. Nothing on the information provided to PayPal by this scammer makes sense. I placed my order on the 4th of May 2020, the scammer states he shipped it on the 5th of May and was delivered to my door on the 6th of May all the way from China. The tracking number this scammer used is a UPS number that I have no idea where they obtained it from. I am in the process of contacting UPS to see if they cam provide me some evidence that I can submit to PayPal to show that I was not the recipient of this alleged package, the name of the recipient is not me and the address is not my address. I believe you have two options, take it to your credit card company or seek further information from the carrier and owner of the tracking number. When you finally have your case resolved my next action would be to cancel your PayPal member ship as it is obvious that PayPal is not protecting your interests in this and believe me when I tell you there are many more victims to this scam. PayPal has taken doen the 27 pages of complaints against USFITWEAR.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

There have been a lot more complaints than what I am seeing now on the PayPal Community, there were literally hundreds of members screaming foul with regard to this scammer USFITWEAR. It now seems that PayPal has taken down all of the comments as well as PayPal none action to help the folks that have been scammed by USFITWEAR. There was even talk about a Class Action Lawsuit against PayPal. The owner of the home residence listed by USFITWEAR has been screaming as well. The home is in Alabama and if you Google the fake address that USFITWEAR has provided you will see that it is a residential home. In addition, the telephone number listed by USFITWEAR has an area code that is for Syracuse New York, then there is the fake email they also have provided. PayPal has asked that I reach out to the USFITWEAR via the email address they provided. PayPal should try it as I did and it came right back to me as non existent. They provided PayPal a UPS tracking number that states the package was shipped on 05/06/20 and was dropped at my door on 05/07/20, all the way from China on an order I placed on 05/05/20. So I ordered on a Tuesday, the package was shipped on Wednesday and delivered to me on a Thursday. All of this in two days and all the way from China!!! Interesting that the weight of the package stated on the shipment information does not weigh anywhere what the item actually weighs. I received no package from this scammer, and like many other victims this same BS information is being provided to PayPal and they fall for it each and every time. All of the PayPal community screams about how they are being ripped off fall on deaf ears. So, we need to add fake tracking numbers, delivery and shipping information. Yet they are still doing business on the PayPal platform. Go figure. When this is all said and done because I will provide PayPal with the shipping information that I will obtain from UPS. It will clearly show that the address is not mine nor the recipient name is also not me. Good luck with PayPal folks they are beyond horrible. I have taken my case to my credit card company as I have gotten no where with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

This scammer provided PayPal with a bogus tracking number, I informed PayPal that the tracking number was false. They PayPal then instructed me the VICTIM to all UPS. I called UPS and they confirmed that the tracking number I provided was neither my address nor me. However, they could not provide me with any additional information and wanted me to reach out to PayPal with the telephone provided and they would confirm to PayPal that the tracking number was not to me or my address. So I went on their message system and waited. I gave all of this information to someone who seemed very bothered to help me. This person answer to the information was that I needed to submit documentation proving my claim of being scammed. I just finished telling this person that UPS would not provide this information to me and that PayPal needed to call them so they would verify. This is unbelievable and COMMUNITY of PayPal, be aware that all of your posts are being deleted as last week there were more than 27 pages of complaints against PayPal as well as USFITWEAR. This person at PayPal proved to be of no help as it has been for the last two week in proving I have been scammed. The person told me that UPS would not provide this information to me over the phone that I had to obtain documents proving my claim from UPS in person. If they would not give it to me over the phone why would they provide it to me in person? PayPal refused to make that call for a PayPal member who has been battling this for over 2 weeks with no end in sight.

in fact I called UPS and provided the tracking number that USFITWEAR gave to PayPal. UPS confirmed that the tracking number information was not me nor my address. They UPS on the phone informed me that they could not provide

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Community there are over 300 victims of this scam and PayPal has deleted a ton of posts. You will get no help from PayPal

Login to Me Too

Bizzo003
Contributor
Contributor

FINALLY am getting my refund!!! I talked with a supervisor at UPS who emailed me the tracking information that USfitwear.com “claimed” was sent to me. The email proved that the tracking # provided Did NOT in fact go to me. If you are still trying to get a refund keep calling whoever the “proof of delivery” was by and get them to verify (In email or case #) that it was not your address the tracking number was for. That’s how I got my refund. Just keep calling!!! Explain to them all the details you have and you should get the information you need. GOOD LUCK!!!🍀 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.