USFITWEAR scam

an881
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received a refund from PayPal for a USFITWEAR transaction? Are they doing anything about this scam company????
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

mastergill
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like you aren't the only one.  A web search is turning up more than a few fake sales from this website.

Fake shipping numbers are being generated as well.

Login to Me Too

amyl1982
New Community Member
I contacted UPS with a tracking number that they stated was my address not my name and it was attached to an amazon package that amazon has no clue about. So fake company fake contact person and loss of 98.99 I have a claim filed with paypal
Login to Me Too

Bizzo003
Contributor
Contributor

Get UPS to send you an email with the info of the tracking number and that it was NOT your address, then send it to PayPal and you should get a refund. That’s what I did and finally got my refund!

Login to Me Too

amyl1982
New Community Member
Currently waiting for a claim with paypal for usfit wear whose number just has a busy tone or oc8337 the shipper who stole my money. Fake tracking number who links to amazon verified with UPS and package weight is under a pound but my package is 19lbs
Login to Me Too

AndyTheShap
Contributor
Contributor

Was scammed by this company. do not order from them! I submitted a case with pay pal. They don't send any order confirmation. Weight of package is not correct. STAY AWAY

Login to Me Too

Seldane
Contributor
Contributor

This is a SCAM. and PayPal is doing nothing to help the victims. REALLY!   Isn’t it enough we are in a PANDEMIC, with 14% unemployment, people think they are buying from a reputable website and it is endorsed by PayPal, so it should be okay, right? NOT!  I want to rid myself of PayPal, because they are not fixing this! 

Login to Me Too

AndyTheShap
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed. Is ridiculous that have denied my claim. They somehow made a fake shipping order that wasn't delivered and was .4 lb and my item was at least over 20-50 lb. How do they generate fake tracking/shipping like that?

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Believe this is what they do and guess what, PayPal does nothing abut it as there have been a number of folks who were also provided with a bogus tracking and delivery information. Its ridiculous on what measures a PayPal member must take to claim foul. No information submitted is even reviewed, I can't believe that they can't check the information themselves. I have another message claiming that PayPal is checking out this tracking number. It is simple, call UPS, they tell you are PayPal and have UPS provide PayPal with the address this supposed shipment was delivered to and to who it was delivered. I assure you it will not be my name nor my address this scammer claims to have delivered it to.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

I have been going back and forth with PayPal on this since May 05 2020 and to this date it has yet to be resolved. Today I received a bogus tracking number that this scammer provide to PayPal, claiming my package was delivered on the 05/07/20!!!. Get this I placed my order on the 5th of May, the scammer claims I got the package on 7th, a total of 2 days all the way from China!!!. The tracking number claims the package weighs 1.70 Lbs, the item without packaging weighs 2.76 Lbs!!!. The fact that the scammer lists an address in Alabama which is a residential address, lists a telephone number that is in Syracuse, and an email address that is bogus does not seem to phase PayPal at all. I have shared this information with them over and over again to no avail. I am in the process of contacting UPS about this bogus tracking number as I have not received any package from this scammer and never will. When this is all done, I will also be done with PayPal as they have done nothing to protect the membership from this and trying to resolve this is now going on two weeks and it is like pulling teeth. It amazes me that PayPal does not even seem to monitor the community messages the number hundreds on this USFITWEAR. I was able to communicate with a PayPal customer service agent and shared all I have shared here, this person told me that this scammer was being closely monitored, yet a week after making this claim PayPal provides me with a tracking number provided by this scammer that indicates I received my package at the door, two days after I ordered it all the way from China!!!. It is once again up to the PayPal member to prove being scammed as PayPal has done nothing. I was under the impression that PayPal had our backs but I see way to many members in the same boat as me with this nonsense. PayPay is not a safe site to do business in, they will not protect you from scammers. With today's technology I find it outrageous that this is happening and to boot two weeks after filing my claim I have yet to have resolution to a very obvious case of being scammed. There are over 300 PayPal subscribers that have been scammed by USFITWEAR. By the way, the item I ordered was fro a paint power sprayer and stupid me ordered from a site that claims they provide exercise equipment, the price was too good to pass up. Shame on me for being scammed like this, shame on me for using PayPal as the venue for this transaction. My recommendation to the PalPay membership is not to do business in the PayPal platform, you will not be protected. I am cancelling my membership as soon as I get this resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.