US Fit and Paypal

chandrice
Contributor
Contributor

Us Fit Wear is definitely a scam and the Better Business Bureau has investigated and reported their findings on the BBB's website. Paypal was not instrumental at all in getting my funds returned. I am shocked to learn after many complaints and postings in the Paypal community, Paypal continues to deny disputes and fails to return consumers' money. However, I did go through my Visa's bank and received my money.  Thank goodness for Navy Federal.  Unfortunately, this experience has led me to think against using Paypal in the future.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jkoerner04
New Community Member

Paypal denied my dispute as well stating that they had a shipping confirmation.  Well, Saturday I received a small package with the matching tracking number that contained a broken pencil not my 12 foot Intex pool.  I too am shocked that Paypal is doing nothing after so many complaints and postings.  I was able to go though my credit card company to get my money back but I will definitely think twice about using Paypal again in the future.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.