URGENT!! Please Read and Respond

omarsm40
Contributor
Contributor

To whom it may concern,

I made a PayPal account a few months ago, however, I was 17 years old. I, like every other human on the planet, didn't read the terms and conditions page. And apparently, one the first conditions is that you must be at least 18 years of age when making an account with PayPal. I did not know and sent money to my account. Now, when I log onto PayPal, I can see my and review my account, however, I can't send or receive any money and I also don't see the money that was sent to my account. 

If you have any advice, tips, or knowledge on how to resolve this issue, please reply.

Sincerely,

PayPal User 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omarsm40 

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will need to be verified to accept funds into your balance or lift any limits.
As you would be unable to verify your account it would be locked for further use.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you may not have any recourse to get your money back until you were 18.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.