URGENT HELP!!!

Jessica310
Contributor
Contributor
I loaned money to my friend & she paid me back with paypal. I made a few purchases with the funds. When I transferred the remainder into my bank account a permanent limitation was placed on my account. After contacting my friend I learned that the same thing had happened to the last several people she had transmitted funds to. She also showed me emails paypal had sent her asking for her photo id & a description of the nature of her account use. I don’t know if paypal misconstrued the transfer as a purchase or if there was an issue with my friend’s account or the funds in her balance & rather that perform due diligence & keep the problem contained paypal allowed the funds to be spread to other paypal users like a virus. Paypal continues to stone wall me with vague excuses but I have filed a complaint with BBB & my state’s attorney general & I have signed a sworn statement & intend to hire polygraph testing service to defend myself against paypal’s baseless accusation of unacceptable account usage. Paypal does not seem the least bit concerned about how unjustly penalizing users by the dozens for life unfairly marginalizes people for life. It is unconstitutional for any commercial product or service to cause undue hardship or penalty to the consumer which is exactly what paypal has done without a clear reason.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.