UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS

CorpsEU
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I really need some help,  i have had a large amount of payments made on my paypal account when my phone was stolen, obviously i reported it to the police straight away but they said as there was no paper trailer there isn't much that they will be able to do, i contacted paypal straight away and raised disputes for all the transaction, when i raised the dispute i highlighted all the transactions (Over 25 in total) however when i got the email through confirming only some of the transactions were showing. Paypal refunded me for these within hour which i cant fault what so ever. So i raised a dispute again for the remaining transactions only to get a reply a few hours later saying these ones were NOT unauthorized and my paypal account is being closed. Bearing in mind all the payments were made to the same company all around the same time! So i dont understand how they can consider these ones legitimate? I really dont know what to do in total i have had £8000 taken from my account through paypal leaving me with pennies in my bank, i am really at a loss at of what to do, please can anyone help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.