UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS???

saltydawg929
New Community Member

WHY CAN A BUYER JUST SAY THEY DIDN'T AUTHORIZE A TRANSACTION AND GET A REFUND WITH DIGITAL ITEMS.

ISN'T THIS A LOOPHOLE TO PULL OFF A CRIME?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @saltydawg929, I also don't understand as to why some buyers dispute a payment that they initiated in the first place and I am sorry you have experienced that. However, if this dispute was filed with PayPal then you can still file an appeal with any compelling evidence you can present to have a big chance in winning this case. Kindly contact us as soon as we are back in operation since our phone line is closed due to coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. If you prefer to email us, on the 'Contact Customer Service' page, from the options shown click Email us. There should also be an option to connect with a live chat agent, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. Or contact via social media: Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US): @AskPayPal ****If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.