UNATHORISED TRANSCACTION FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

userj3
Contributor
Contributor

hello yesterday 2 of june i received a message from my bank that i was charged 87,70 euros from paypal,which i did not authorise and havent bought anything,immediately i tried to log into my paypal account to see the details but i could not log in as it found my email and pass as unknown,for that reason i made a new paypal account with the same details but i couldnt see the transactions from my old account cause it was new.I spoke with a paypal representative through the phone,i told them about my problem and they told me that i closed my account myself which i never did.The transcaction im talking about is: transaction date 02/06/2021, company : KINGUINDIGI <removed> and amount: 87,80. i searched on the internet and i found that there are more paypal customers that have been charged by the same company and number just like me and they never authorised it.What do you recommend as a solution cause until now i thought that paypal was a very safe option and something like this could never happen.I will attach a screenshot also so you can see the transactionpaypal.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @userj3,

Thank you for the post! 

I'm sorry to hear that there was unauthorized activity on your PayPal account. I recommend contacting Customer Support again to file an unauthorized dispute. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you're able to reach a resolution soon!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @userj3,

Thank you for the post! 

I'm sorry to hear that there was unauthorized activity on your PayPal account. I recommend contacting Customer Support again to file an unauthorized dispute. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you're able to reach a resolution soon!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.