UK partnership and "business registration document" question.

cerdyn
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone out there got past the "business registration document" question when trying to un-limit their paypal account?  I can get no sense out of them or their "help" notes.  We run our business (a small B&B) as a legal partnership and make our tax returns as such to HMRC.  I don't think we have any form of registration document I can show them.  HELP!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PK2021
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been in this loop for 6 months with no progress

Login to Me Too

Rattus2
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been going round in circles for weeks. 

We are not a limited company so do not have this document.  We are a partnership. Have given them all VAT details and everything the have asked for but still they want business registration document.  No wonder eBay got pssied off with them and dumped paypal

Login to Me Too

scruffyhugo
New Community Member

We're in Australia, and have been bounced between bots, customer service people, and even a phone call, for weeks.
We've provided a range of documents, including our business registration (with my partner and I both named, etc.), but it seems they require a document specific to US laws. Our accountants seems stumped by this also, so our next port of call is to create an account under a sole trader.
It's not ideal, but neither is Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.