cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Bentzen's Emporium doesn't deliver, other victims?

Highlighted
Contributor

UK Bentzen's Emporium doesn't deliver, other victims?

I am looking for other victims of Bentzen's Emporium / Sverre Ltd in the UK, in particular concerning the Barbie collector doll Dia des Muertes. Has anyone else preordered it, but never received? And how did your tried to claim your money back go,has PayPal forsaken you as well?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: UK Bentzen's Emporium doesn't deliver, other victims?

@Morticia74 

Is it another one of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello, Monica. I have ordered a Barbie from this website and have not been delivered. Obviously it is a scam. Try to contact PayPal to get the money back. Also report to the police office.
Highlighted
Contributor

I luckily got my money back after long trouble. He is stalling to have your costumer protection run out, and when you open a case with PayPal send you some cheap crap. If he does, you need to change the case from item not received to wrong item, or the case will be closed automatically. Best of luck getting your money back!