UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

Nucky29
Where can I stop the re occurring payments? I don’t beat them to keep taking my money. I’m so upset.
Login to Me Too

JatzH
New Community Member
Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this! I used my app to go through all of the ‘permitted’ companies that had the ‘right’ to receive automatic payments from my PayPal, and this was one of them. I have deleted them now. Much appreciated. Will save me a lot of money.
Login to Me Too

Alohamora1985
How do I delete the subscription and what app do I go in??
Login to Me Too

ShoshanaB
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! It is awful! Any solution?

Login to Me Too

ShoshanaB
Contributor
Contributor

Am curious to what can be done since I am experiencing the same problem!

Login to Me Too

ShoshanaB
Contributor
Contributor

Horrible company, why does Paypal let this happen?

Login to Me Too

aholder1
Contributor
Contributor

yes. I agreed to a trial, I think, a year ago. But I cancelled it. I’ve just been charged the $66.00 again, a year later!  I don’t know what to do!  Will this continue every year?

Login to Me Too

ShoshanaB
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! After 3 months! It is awful! What can we do?

Login to Me Too

ShoshanaB
Contributor
Contributor

The same happened to me, I purchased something once, received it in the mail, did not use it, and 3 months later they charge 33 USD again, saying it is a subscription (??) while I can’t even reach the original thing. What a scammers! And Paypal doesn’t agree that this is unauthorized?

Login to Me Too

ecfin
Contributor
Contributor
They say it was Perfect Body, a diet plan. I did not sign up for Noom.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.