UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

GMA2011
Contributor
Contributor

I received a charge from this company for something called "MyDiabetes". I did NOT request this product! When I contacted the PayPal resolution center, they told me I had ordered it and refused to issue a refund. I put a stop on the payment with my bank, but have NO information on contacting this company to put a stop to their fraud. Can someone provide information for contacting them? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

mishellelott
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone have any luck stopping these charges. I’ve been emailing this company for months.
Login to Me Too

Dianetussing
Contributor
Contributor

I have $66 auto pay showing to this group as of Zmarch 22, 2021. This is unauthorized! I have not done business with this group. Diane <Removed> Zip <Removed>

Login to Me Too

rmaris
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list, I was billed $33.00 twice by UAB kilo grupe. Never used them,never even heard of them !

Login to Me Too

Dianetussing
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Not sure how to get my money back $66.00 - I am absolutely certain that I would not have signed up for anything about a fasting program.
Login to Me Too

Cidlicious
Contributor
Contributor

mine showed up as a fasting program as well... that's how I knew it wasn't something I had actually purchased or downloaded! The first charge was in November of 2019 and they've been charging me every 3 months since then and I just noticed it. RIDICULOUS that Paypal is letting this go on, with as many complaints as have been made against this fraudulent "company"!

Login to Me Too

LeaPet
I too have been charged with out my consent or knowledge $30.00 USD. I believe it was for Fitter App but thought it was a one time charge and now I see my Pay Pal account has been charged again. I will follow the advise on this community chat and file a dispute with Pay Pal and look at the list of preauthorized payments Thx
Login to Me Too

NNEJNNEJ
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same scenario. I was billed twice by the AB KILO vendor. There should have been only 1 payment of $67 however it was taken out twice. Vendor e mails bounce back as undeliverable. PayPal denied my claim. Stating that I did authorize the second transaction. Closing PayPay to prevent any other charges.
Login to Me Too

GMA2011
Contributor
Contributor

Has ANYONE received a response from PayPal about the bogus charges this "company" is enacting on our bank accounts? All I've received from PayPal is the message that the resolution center denied my request. I have NEVER entered into a contract with this company!

Login to Me Too

Kleelee
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they said that I had an agreement in place that I should be careful but then proceeded to tell me they were able to cancel the agreement. Something dodgy here. You would think with all the complaints that paypal would not let the merchant use their platform especially considering you can't really google search the company. I asked for a website or app because people have said that's how they may have gotten their details but paylpal didn't respond at all. Tell me, how am I supposed to ensure I am not getting into an agreement with a company that I don't even know anything about.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.