UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

Kaitiz
Contributor
Contributor
They don't answer the emails. Anybody got answer from Kilo Grupe?
Login to Me Too

Cidlicious
Contributor
Contributor

SAME!!! Never heard of this company OR the app I supposedly purchased until doing research and seeing all of the scam info coming up. Paypal needs to protect its users--this is exactly what I use Paypal for--to keep my payment info from being all over the internet. Step up PayPal!!

Login to Me Too

RhiannonDeThoma
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, I had to change the email for this garbage vendor because PayPal did not except the full SMTP address. 

Login to Me Too

lillypilly_999
Contributor
Contributor
This company takes money and gives nothing in return. They do not reply to emails. It’s fraud and they need to be stopped. I hope Pay Pal sorts this issue out and return my AU $75.
Login to Me Too

FLICKITTY
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have also just had an unauthorised payment of $aud 55  declined by the resolution centre, for something I would never organise anyway

This was in Australia on the 12th April. Pretty annoyed about the whole thing. Now trying to change my settings so that each and every time my account is accessed a password has to be entered.

Paypal also asked me if I had approved about 10 gift cards. I answered no to all the questions. That should have made paypal suspicious about the activity.

Login to Me Too

Cidlicious
Contributor
Contributor

when I put in my dispute it also asked me if I'd authorized 3 different gift cards!! what is happening here?! (I also answered "no" because I didn't authorize that, nor did I have any idea that you could even do gift cards through paypal!

Login to Me Too

bfay
Contributor
Contributor

I just got hit for $39.99 and got the same story.  My dispute was denied by PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a notification of $33!!  I am cancelling PayPal!  They obviously have some security issues.

Login to Me Too

Leaannlegg
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is and has been set that your PW needs to be done for each transaction and today June 4, 2021 they took $66.00 from my account. I just filed a fraudulent case with PayPal. I have no idea who or what this Kilo grupe is. I will also inform my bank so they can investigate the charges as this is truly fraudulent. PayPal should take note on how many people are getting scammed through this Kilo grupe and not allow it to continue.
Login to Me Too

Baws0117
Contributor
Contributor
I also had a fraudulant charge to my account from KILO-GRUP.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.